PDA

View Full Version : what kind of bumper is this

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 04:20 PM
I was wondering if anyone know what kind of bumper has the fog light and washer for the light? Also do they make a body kit with that? My car use to have that until i got into a accident and the person who fixed it put a plain bumper on it so i have wires hanging from the front now. Thanks in advance. Almost forgot to this. My car is a 2000 a4 1.8t Quattro

.Mad Hatter.
08-28-2007, 04:24 PM
the OEM bumper should have both the headlight washer holes and the allocation for foglights....as long as its post facelift. sounds like you got a shitty cheap bumper, thats all i can think of.......

Lazer Viking
08-28-2007, 04:40 PM
rig up a bracket for fog lights

forget the headlight washers they are pieces of shit anyway

.Mad Hatter.
08-28-2007, 04:43 PM
agreed, i unhooked my washers right after getting the car.

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 04:45 PM
rig up a bracket for fog lights

forget the headlight washers they are pieces of shit anyway

If i do that is there a way to disconnect the washer from the front or do i have to find it? Im new to audi so yea you can say im a newb [:)]

.Mad Hatter.
08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
isnt the washer already disconnected if the hole isnt there? or does it still spray fluid all over the engine bay?

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
no idea. how does it look like? the guy my rents brought it to did a hack job so i don't even know what he did. all i know is that my front bumper paint are chipping, some of the wires were chewed, and one of the fan wire were chewed up as well so yea im pissed but my rents thought it was my fault so yea no luck/no love.

.Mad Hatter.
08-28-2007, 05:02 PM
well, are there headlight washers on your bumper, or is it smooth? if there is and theyre not hooked up, turn on your car and your lights and hold the washer arm for 3 seconds, if theres no fluid puddle under your front end call it a day. if there is a puddle, beat up the guy that did the work.

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 05:10 PM
haha trust me i was going to but found out that when people get there car done from him he screw them over. When a few people went to deal with him, he put a law suit on them so i didn't want to deal with it so i said fuck it.

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 05:12 PM
I just remember about this. my wiper goes up really slow when ever i turn it on and also it stops randomly then move. sometimes up sometimes down. know what the problem would be?

.Mad Hatter.
08-28-2007, 05:53 PM
no clue, but i would stay away from that shop.

slackerboy88
08-28-2007, 06:19 PM
man im not that stupid. but im planning on doing everything myself but i heard that audi are alot harder. o well time to figure things out again!