beejohn
08-26-2007, 02:34 PM
neuspeed pipe:
ID: 2 5/8"
OD: 3 3/32"

VR6 MAF:
ID: 2 3/4"
OD: 3 1/8"

I tried stretching the tip over the maf, won't go. So I need a hardpipe adapter and one silicone couplers/clamps.

Neuspeed TIP --> Hardpipe Adapter from 2 5/8" to 3" --> standard silicone coupler for 3 1/8" OD of vr6 --> VR6 MAF

OR

Neuspeed TIP --> small straight pipe 2 5/8" --> silicone adapter from 2 5/8" to 3 1/8" --> VR6 MAF

which option do I choose? and where should I go to get those adapters online?

and a small vent, ecodetuning didn't send me the atp gtrs velocity adapter i ordered as an option with the neuspeed tip so i have to give them a call on monday. bastards. they also lied to me about having a revo tune available.

gotaudi
08-26-2007, 03:36 PM
what are you going to do about a tune???? also with the VR6 MAF:

I went K&N filter-> 180* 3" aluminum pipe-> 3" silicone coupler-> MAF -> 3" reducers (I stretched it around the MAF )-> Neuspeed TIP

beejohn
08-26-2007, 05:22 PM
so the neuspeed tip is not attached to a hardpipe? you have silicon grabbing onto silicon? i don't think that would seal very well...
how does the 3" u-bend fit? im worried about there not being enough room for that and the heatshield i bought from 00black18t

im going to go with the unitronic tune. i talked to revo and they said if i had it all installed by thurs/fri i could have it tuned by them in LA as their tech is in from the UK. but, there are a lot of parts missing from my setup and I don't want to rush things. i really doubt i could have it running 100% for a tune on thursday

gotaudi
08-26-2007, 06:35 PM
sorry yeah I have a hard pipe between the neuspeed tip and the silicone reducer. but the tip and reducer is right next to each other... Also I was going to buy the heatshield from 00black18t but I made my own for about $35 and it works great...