PDA

View Full Version : suspension question, please help!

Halo411
08-19-2007, 03:58 PM
hey, so i bought these eibach springs for my 01 a4 1.8tqm a while ago. They havn't arrived yet but i was wondering whether pairing those with bilstein shocks would be fine? i know people pair bilsteins with H&R's but i don't have the time or money to buy those right now. so just need your advice if that pairing is okay. thanks guys, later.

projectdarka4
08-19-2007, 05:05 PM
you really can pair any spring/shock combo... its really up to your discretion... im young/lazy/cheap... i bought the h&r race springs, and still have stock shocks with 20k miles on them... but to answer your ?, yes, you will be fine

Mike@PureMS
08-19-2007, 05:22 PM
Bilsteins work great with most lowering springs like the Eibach, H&R, and Vogtlands. They're more firm than stock and offer a much appreciated improvement in handling.

We've got these in stock for all A4 and S4's.

GR-RALLYE
08-19-2007, 05:22 PM
you really can pair any spring/shock combo... its really up to your discretion... im young/lazy/cheap... i bought the h&r race springs, and still have stock shocks with 20k miles on them... but to answer your ?, yes, you will be fine

pics of the drop? Im having a hard time deciding between coils or the h&r race and bilstein

projectdarka4
08-19-2007, 06:38 PM
check my threads for pics of my car... its on there towards the bottom of the thread... the black wheels are 18s