PDA

View Full Version : Parking Brake Handle Replacement

The1amRadio
08-13-2007, 01:31 PM
SO... my parking brake handle just pulls off now. great. I have searched around on this site and on OEM/aftermarket sites and i cant seem to find a handle that doesn't require an entire new level and the OEM design seems so cheesey and cheap. I read in a thread a few years old that UUC had a cf one, but the pictures didn't work and the UUC site didn't help either.

Anyone else have this issue? maybe?

Flyboy64
08-13-2007, 01:35 PM
Probably just the tab that needs pushed in that holds the grip onto the metal handle. I have seen a RS4 one online that is perforated leather that looks sweet.

brlukosk
08-13-2007, 02:06 PM
mine was completely missing when I bought the car.

I just posted a thread with the OEM part numbers for a black leather handle...

Euro-Tuner
08-13-2007, 02:23 PM
mine comes off, the clip is broken off from the previous owner of my car, it doesnt bother me, I learned to live w/ it and it never just slips off on me.

The1amRadio
08-13-2007, 08:19 PM
i can get the tab back on, but it just slips off all the time. i guess i'll buy a leather one if i can find one and just fit it up on there.

smrossmd
10-12-2011, 12:36 PM
Anyone know where I can get a new tan leather handle for an Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet. My dog decided he liked the taste of it:(

walky_talky20
10-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Anyone know where I can get a new tan leather handle for an Audi A4 Quattro Cabriolet. My dog decided he liked the taste of it:(

B5 Cabriolet? Pics or it didn't happen.