PDA

View Full Version : Need Help AGAIN. More boost leakage...

NFryan
07-29-2007, 01:02 PM
Okay so. Ive found 3 boost leaks in the last week. I ve been repairing one at a time. The latest one i found is under the back side of the intake manifold.. I have no i dea wut the part number is or where i can get it. So any help would be appreciated. Under the manifold there is that weird L-shaped solid plastic hose. I replaced that one.... But it connects to a rubber T-shaped fitting. The rubber t-shaped fitting is the one with the hole in it. The other side of the t fitting connects to a solid metal hose that comes back and around the side of the enging by the turbo. So if any one can identify wut the part number is or can help me find one i would appreciate it alot... Thanks

NFryan
07-29-2007, 01:20 PM
O ya and this t-shaped fitting has a braided hose that runs next to it. Also another thing i wanted 2 know was if this fitting having a hole in it would make a boost leak? Or is it only under vacum.

NFryan
07-29-2007, 04:09 PM
any 1

NFryan
07-30-2007, 08:11 AM
okay last shot at this ... i gotta order this thing. can any1 help

kjgarreau
07-30-2007, 08:34 AM
That's the PCV t-hose. What year is your car?

Word to the wise - if you're replacing that, you may as well replace the PCV hard-pipe and the PCV valve that's inside the t-hose. It's probably filled with sludge and oil.

NFryan
07-30-2007, 08:44 AM
its a 1998.5 tip tranny. IF ya know where i can order one or the oem part number let me know. Thanks... Do you know if a leak in that t-hose would make a loss of boost pressure. Or is that only under vacum.