PDA

View Full Version : quick questinon d2 vs d3

Munnugles
07-22-2007, 04:23 PM
my friend has the AVIC d2 and i liked it alot... but since its discontinued i have to look at the d3... the thing is though... it looks like it has 1 cd/dvd spot... soes that mean if i have to listen to music i have to take the navi disc out and if i want to have navi i cant listen to music... or is the navi built in or something... and also is the d3 an actual dvd cause my friends d2 doesnt... im wondering if that was different...

denisk
07-22-2007, 05:53 PM
I heard that if your going to one destination you can save that destination and you can take out the navi cd and put in another cd but i'm not certain. While were on this topic can you play your ipod while the navi is on? And can you connect the factory bluetooth to this system or will you have to buy a separate pioneer attachment? I would like to know also bump.

Munnugles
07-22-2007, 07:56 PM
can anyone point us in the right direction i want to see if im goin to try and find a d2 or get a d3... and not sure about the blue tooth but im pretty sure with the ipod you can play with navi on but it would be no use to me cause i have a zune now... bump someone please help want to order asap...

cops04s4
07-31-2007, 07:48 PM
Curious to know these answers also, Im prob gonna purchase this unit next week