PDA

View Full Version : How many of you want a window regulator DIY?

Ewok_Fetus
07-16-2007, 08:23 AM
It isn't all that hard and need very little tools... I am in the process of doing mine right now so I will take pictures and post em up in the DIY Forum for those that want one! I know within the next couple of years we will probably be seeing more and more window regulator failures... And I haven't seen a DIY for it yet so... Who wants one?!

Durkin
07-16-2007, 08:44 AM
having one would've definately helped me out... but as you said it wasn't that hard... and better than spending the $900 my dealer wanted (both rear windows)... I would've posted a DIY a while back except my computer crashed and i lost all the pics... so I just gave up hah..

Ewok_Fetus
07-16-2007, 09:25 AM
Yeah, I hope the rear windows are the same principle as the fronts... My rears hardly EVER get used and with me being in the military, I have to roll my front drivers side down at least 3 times a day to show the gate guard my ID... So my front one gets WAY more use than it should....

dualaudi
07-16-2007, 10:43 AM
Who wants one?!

I have to fix my front passenger side. It no longer rolls down.

Ewok_Fetus
07-16-2007, 10:55 AM
Cool, the regulators are $130 at the dealer for front, at least for me with my dealer discount since I shop there so much, but I wouldn't recommend getting one of the ebay ones... Haven't heard anything about them at all, but I would at least go to the dealer for the part...

BlackAudIan
07-16-2007, 11:03 AM
I would love one...both my rear regulators are broken and i know it's not that hard, but a DIY would definitely help