View Full Version : What tools do i need?...

07-07-2007, 05:05 PM
What tools do i need, when replacing the front wheel bearing. on my 98 FWD TIP? Hubshark? and do i need that tool that Push in and out the wheel bearing for a FWD, if so what is it called. Thanks

07-08-2007, 12:40 PM
most people take their hubs out and get the bearings pressed in by a shop that has a 1.5ton bearing press

07-08-2007, 04:45 PM
take it to a machine shop so it is pressed in correctly. if not, you're gonna be SOL and buying a new wheel bearing =)

07-09-2007, 06:35 AM
The only on-car options are the hub shark and hub tamer.