PDA

View Full Version : ipod question

projectdarka4
06-20-2007, 08:07 AM
i want to get a cord that goes from the 13 pin cable for the cd changer to rca plugs so that i can use my ipod... Is there anywhere that i can get this cord for less than 65 bucks?

jrodpikap
06-20-2007, 08:59 AM
You'll need an adaptor...Dension IceLink Plus is the most complete solution as it lets you control the iPod through your factory stereo. If you have a factory head unit...there are no RCA or Audio inputs in the back...so don't bother looking. The best option then becomes an FM transmitter...which sucks balls.

I'm working on a custom mount in my front ashtray...but haven't finished yet...made with an IceLink Plus.

projectdarka4
06-20-2007, 01:30 PM
well i have the 6-cd changer in my trunk, as well as 2 12'' subs... because of the subs, i lose control of my changer, so i found an adapter for the 13 pin cd changer cable that i can plug my ipod into... all i wanted to know is if there is one around somewhere cheaper than 65 bucks..

trish12
09-11-2007, 05:28 PM
Question regarding the adapter for the CD Changer...
Does this adapter allow you to use the CD Changer and the iPod? I'm trying to find a way to keep my in dash CD changer and wire my ipod to the factory stereo. I want the best of both worlds. I've been told that you can't have both, but I'm hoping that you can just no one knows about it.

I have an 2003 A4.

A4Rob
09-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Blitzsafe adapters are about $80.