PDA

View Full Version : Boost logging problem

a4justin
06-12-2007, 05:19 PM
I read and found that to log it, i need block 115. When i pull that up, i get n/a across the board, it doesn't even begin to read data. CAr: 98.5 1.8tqm, Vag-Com: fully reg: 311.2N.

On another note, i cant read anything for my Central lock codes either. i have done the normal steps but i can only access block 0. all other blocks are N/A...key in the door and ignition thing DOES NOT WORK for me. even with two differnt remotes. original software code was 03340. i have it coded for 15 mph lock, windows up and down with one touch etc...only 15 mph locks work...damn audi's i tell ya

mike-2ptzero
06-12-2007, 07:19 PM
Well you wont be able to log 115 because there is no map(boost) sensor on the ndbw cars, it was not used on the 1.8t till 2000.

a4justin
06-12-2007, 07:21 PM
ahhh...damnit thanks man for you answer.that helped out a lot. you wouldn't happen to know about the second problem would ja?

mike-2ptzero
06-12-2007, 08:41 PM
No I dont, sorry.

brlukosk
06-13-2007, 06:57 AM
On another note, i cant read anything for my Central lock codes either. i have done the normal steps but i can only access block 0. all other blocks are N/A...key in the door and ignition thing DOES NOT WORK for me. even with two differnt remotes. original software code was 03340. i have it coded for 15 mph lock, windows up and down with one touch etc...only 15 mph locks work...damn audi's i tell ya

Are you able to connect to the controler now? Did the problem happen after you recoded it to the 15 mph lock etc?

If you cant connect to the controller it may be shot or maybe it was coded wrong? [confused]

a4justin
06-13-2007, 08:55 AM
Are you able to connect to the controler now? Did the problem happen after you recoded it to the 15 mph lock etc?

If you cant connect to the controller it may be shot or maybe it was coded wrong? [confused]

I can connect to the controller with no problem. I use 35. It worked like a charm when I changed it to include the goodies. I didn't have one prior to using vag-com, a key fob that is. I have tried two different ones, and same thing happens.