PDA

View Full Version : Boost gauge placement

MikeWasHere05
06-07-2007, 06:59 PM
Pick your favorite and explain [:)]

grip_racer
06-07-2007, 07:22 PM
gonna have to go with a-pillar, it lets you keep your eyes on the road. form and function.

steering column is #2, its where you look for your gauges anyway, but I think it looks wrong there in a DD street car.

#3 is center vent because its too distracting to look there, also I think that it messes up the flow of the dash.

MikeWasHere05
06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
gonna have to go with a-pillar, it lets you keep your eyes on the road. form and function.

steering column is #2, its where you look for your gauges anyway, but I think it looks wrong there in a DD street car.

#3 is center vent because its too distracting to look there, also I think that it messes up the flow of the dash.

I always thought of a-pillar as kinda ricey, myself. Steering column obstructs view of the other gauges. Center vent looks OEM.

My opinion.

Bic-Ball
06-07-2007, 07:39 PM
what he said

Matt@JHM
06-07-2007, 07:53 PM
I always thought of a-pillar as kinda ricey, myself. Steering column obstructs view of the other gauges. Center vent looks OEM.

My opinion.

Word. [up]

sixfiveoh
06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Well, plus, if your car is equipped with side curtain airbags, you don't want it on the A pillar or it could shoot off into your head in the event of a collision :P