PDA

View Full Version : Heads up to all the NoVa/DC/MD guys

Zodiak
07-08-2004, 02:34 PM
for the ones that don't check the AW MA forum regularly... http://forums.audiworld.com/midatlantic/msgs/28747.phtml

EnvyJK
07-08-2004, 02:51 PM
i dunno if it says it on the thread or not, but what days are we lookin at here so i can clear my schedule.

joeya103
07-08-2004, 06:21 PM
yea what day is it? i might need someone to help me with my boost gauge install

Zodiak
07-08-2004, 08:34 PM
unfortunately they haven't finalized the days yet, but by the looks of things it'll be 1-3 different days judging by the number of responses

Zodiak
07-09-2004, 08:08 AM
Joey, your PM box is full, so here's my response: My schedule is pretty open at the moment, I'm sure they'll be a mod session this weekend, but if you have time this afternoon I could meet you at Tysons corner, we could work on one of the garage roofs, and if it rains we can just go down a level. If this afternoon doesn't work, then any time on saturday after 3 or sunday. Also what year is your car (so I know where the easiest place to tap in for power for the guage light).

joeya103
07-09-2004, 08:22 AM
Oh man that'd be great!

I get off work at 5...could probably make it to Tysons anytime 5:30 or after. Pick a time that's most convenient for you.

I have a '98 fwd tip. I also cleared my PM box, thanks

TheDude
07-09-2004, 08:56 AM
Damn, im about to order some CO's it would be nice to get some help with the install. I haven't ordered them yet so it might be a few weeks till i have them.

Zodiak
07-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Joey, PM'd ya

Originally posted by TheDude
Damn, im about to order some CO's it would be nice to get some help with the install. I haven't ordered them yet so it might be a few weeks till i have them.
When they arrive, put up a post up on the MA forum, I'm sure some of us will be able to lend a hand. Also try and make it out to 1 of the upcoming mod sessions and meet some of the local crew.