PDA

View Full Version : new member of the RXII club

1.8Titorey
07-07-2004, 12:39 PM
the CH's are cool but a little too common nowadays so I decided to switch to these. And I wanted something with a lip. Thanks to Mr. Audidood for the killer deal!

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/2/1092rx2-med.JPG

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/2/1092rx2_s-med.JPG

OverSpun
07-07-2004, 12:50 PM
haha, sweet man.... welcome to the club, feel free to use the official rxii club avatar. p.s you need an updated sig, i didnt know you even had that many mods.

also, what did you do with your lower door trim there? i have pins sticking out of my doors still.

1.8Titorey
07-07-2004, 01:10 PM
thanks...i was just about to use the avatar. hehe.

yah most of the mods were just installed recently. my wife bumped up my allowance. haha. all I had in the past were the rims and suspension. I went mod crazy when she gave me the approval. I have a SPP FMIC sitting in the garage and V and S shifter on the way.

I just trimmed the stock lower door trim with a blade and had it painted along with the bumper and sides. I used a dremel on the harder pieces of moulding. not perfect but it'll do.

I am armed
07-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Damn dude, your car looks really clean. What sides are those?

Benfica09
07-07-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by I am armed
Damn dude, your car looks really clean. What sides are those?

looks like S4's to me.

OverSpun
07-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 1.8Titorey
thanks...i was just about to use the avatar. hehe.

yah most of the mods were just installed recently. my wife bumped up my allowance. haha. all I had in the past were the rims and suspension. I went mod crazy when she gave me the approval. I have a SPP FMIC sitting in the garage and V and S shifter on the way.

I just trimmed the stock lower door trim with a blade and had it painted along with the bumper and sides. I used a dremel on the harder pieces of moulding. not perfect but it'll do.

yea, i need to do something like that badly... my bodyshop gave up on it, which kinda makes me mad, but what can i do.

littlewhite
07-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Great choice ~

minira
07-07-2004, 02:53 PM
them are looking nice....cars comin along nicely

1.8Titorey
07-07-2004, 03:03 PM
Benfica is right, they're s4 sides.

OverSpun - Yah the body shop didnt want to do the cutting. They just wanted me to purchase some new S4 trim which is $$$ so I cut it myself. It really isnt hard to cut since its rubber/plastic. Just fit them on again and mark off how much excess you'd like to cut. then use a long ruler and a cutter. the caps on the front and back were a little more difficult coz it has some hard plastic behind it.
anothe option is using some stuff from trim-gaurd.com or something, but you'll have to cut off all those little pins in your door and just use double back tape.

thanks for the comments
[:D]

audidood
07-07-2004, 06:38 PM
that looks ill! [:D] i didn't realize the front was that low. maybe i need new glasses again.

if you refinish those, then they'll be even more the sh!t. [:D] lookin good mang! keep it up.

kontesto
07-07-2004, 08:09 PM
whatd u do with the CHs?

KM

1.8Titorey
07-07-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by audidood
that looks ill! [:D] i didn't realize the front was that low. maybe i need new glasses again.

if you refinish those, then they'll be even more the sh!t. [:D] lookin good mang! keep it up.

Thanks sir! [:D]

Kontesto - I already have a buyer for those. But if he falls through then theyll be in the classifieds. [;)]

widm3r
07-07-2004, 09:18 PM
Thats a sweet looking ride man!

sumpsfast
07-08-2004, 04:47 PM
What was the deal $$$? I really like those wheels. You think their nicer than the Oettinger RE's?

A4 in SC
07-08-2004, 05:13 PM
I like them, but it seems to me that the RX IIs are getting to be a little too common on the 'Zine...[;)] [:p] [rolleyes] hehehe

I think I'll stick w/ my CHs. It looks like everyone's jumping ship, so I might have a rare set of wheels one day...yeah, right[rolleyes]

OverSpun
07-08-2004, 05:16 PM
nah, RXIIs arent gettin more common, they are getting swapped around, still the same 3 sets around, mine, his, and saturnines, until he sells them atleast.. haha.

edit: i meant arent.

1.8Titorey
07-08-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by OverSpun
nah, RXIIs are gettin more common, they are getting swapped around, still the same 3 sets around, mine, his, and saturnines, until he sells them atleast.. haha.

yah those are the only people I know with them.

When I went to the New Dimensions show, the CH's were everywhere. Alot of dubs sport CH's. And the I think the only set of RXII's were on Saturnines. You see alot of other rims with almost the same style like the Flik's which are getting common but BBS is still BBS. no offense [:D]

A4 in SC
07-08-2004, 05:30 PM
HAHAHA!!!! Ahh, we all know I was kidding. They look great. Very good choice. Hey, they're BBSs, so it's all good with me.

Mike

OverSpun
07-08-2004, 05:43 PM
BBS club. haha.

A4_Andre
07-08-2004, 06:55 PM
nice. car is looking good.