PDA

View Full Version : Remote Antenna

Just Quaff
05-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Ok... so I know that this has been posted like 80 thousand times... but every single audi seems to be different or some crap. It seems to me like audi wants to mess with our heads. Anyway, as you can probably guess, my remote range blows balls and I am looking to fix that. I have checked damn near every post on the forum and found no one that indicates where on my car the antenna is. I have a 2001 B5 A4 1.8T Quattro, and its not under my rear seat, its not behind the rear passenger tail light, and its not in my B or C pillar. So I ask for god's sake, where the hell is this thing. Under my seat I don't have that box that everyone is talking about and see know clear wire. Im beginning to wonder if I even have an antenna as stupid as it may seem lol!!! Please help...

onemoremile
05-25-2007, 05:50 PM
I'd like to know too. It would be nice to be able to put the windows down from my office right above the parking lot. If the window opened I could almost spit on the car but still can't get the remote to do anything.

Bic-Ball
05-25-2007, 08:11 PM
i know you said it wasn't in your c pillar, but mine was, maybe you want to check again. i did a little diy for it:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3005879

Just Quaff
05-26-2007, 12:09 AM
No, its most def not in my c pillar. Where you have that lamp, I have airbags. I looked under the pillar earlier to know avail. lol. but thnx, any other thoughts?