PDA

View Full Version : GTRS set up NEED HELP

aytheory
05-17-2007, 01:19 AM
Any type of suggestion or recommendation would be highly appreciated or if you have these parts used/new and can beat these prices i found please pm me - I WANT THEM.

this is for an aeb ndbw set up

Software is going to be for unitronic - don't know how much that is going to be
or PES 1.3 bar
Mostly going to go with unitronic - because of reliability

GTRS elim kit -
440cc RC SLR injector on 4 bar - $100
Hallman MBC - $50
VR6 MAF (does anyone know the part number) - $70
OEM 4 bar fpr - $ 30

looking for a FMIC - hopefully under 500 used - or new forge fmic kit for $550 - or go ebay heheh under 200

Things to stay stock

exhaust manifold
stock air box
clutch - until that baby goes out

so it looks like i will be spending around 2G for hardware + unitronic software. Hopefully everything will be under a 2.5 grands [:D]

So right now I am going to collect parts until the summer and put the thing together - and push my old man's Camry around.

By then I will sell my 3 months (2 K - don't ask me why I don't drive much) old now - 6 months old K04 with GIAC software and a 5 bar fpr - so for those who are interested start saving those pennies.

UN-PIMP-Z-A4
05-17-2007, 06:50 AM
check the classified... there's a gtrs for sale...
BTW:
U could of kept this in the other post...

Rosati
05-17-2007, 06:59 AM
another one? So now you dont want the GT2x ?

[headbang]

Buy my HFC then bud.

UN-PIMP-Z-A4
05-17-2007, 07:03 AM
a HFC would be a good supporting mod to help the turbo spool quicker.
There's your start, buy his HFC and you can buy my injectors which were run about the same amount of miles your ko4 has on it.

Eurotuned_A4
05-17-2007, 09:18 AM
i would look into the unitronic chip. last i heard it was limited to 135 mph, and some other people have had issues with it...small issues i think. chris tapp seems to make an awesome file from what i hear. check out both sources and see what sounds best to you.

beejohn
05-17-2007, 12:00 PM
have you looked into ctapp's ndbw software?