PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Denver soon...

loxx0050
07-01-2004, 03:17 PM
I would like to say hi to all the people in CO area that are AZer's. Finally got a decent job offer out here as opposed to where I currently live. So it would be nice to meet some of the locals that are Audi enthusiasts just for drives, to hang or to work on our cars.

JMG
07-01-2004, 03:44 PM
try the midwest forum. Might gets some local hits there!

http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20

loxx0050
07-01-2004, 04:15 PM
I live in MN and I would consider that the Midwest. CO to me is not the MW but it doesn't seem to fall into the North West or South West either. That is the way I see it.

oddjob
07-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Congratulations...if this is what you wanted(I wanna go somewhere else). Where are you gonna be working? Hope it pays well. I'd love to join you and work on the car but I am hopeless when it comes to mechanical issues unless I've seen it done or done it before.

Ive lived in colorado all my life and I consider it midwest...don't think we're close enough to the west to be considered west...and seems like its pretty much in the center of the US.

loxx0050
07-01-2004, 06:37 PM
Thanks, the job I picked up doesn't pay great but at least better then what I'm making now.

The reason I took the job was cause I was just looking to move from MN for awhile. Maybe I'll go back, maybe not. I am trying to start a business out in Denver with my brother who lives there, that is my main motivation for moving.

sumpsfast
07-02-2004, 12:28 PM
Welcome to Denver man. There are a few of us here but a lot on AW. And we tried the midwest forum but not much goin on there.