View Full Version : Where can you get those little centercap thingys

04-30-2007, 12:15 PM
the center piece with the rings

where can you get them? i tried a search but im not entire sure what they are even called so nothing came up, and i looked at the oem part sites in the FAQs but nada.

04-30-2007, 12:35 PM
dealership...I thought that would be an obvious one

04-30-2007, 12:35 PM
ebay, the dealership, many other places, just search for audi centercaps.

04-30-2007, 12:41 PM
i was trying to avoid the dealership, Fiore is a prce gouging con artist. on a 1.8t a4 we sold they wanted $350 for an oem dv. but thanks, now that i know its accually called a centercap ill google and ebay

04-30-2007, 06:09 PM
ebay man, you can get almost anythign on ebay these days!

04-30-2007, 06:20 PM
UneekTT will make them to you for 1000$ a piece.
(inside chicago guys joke..)