PDA

View Full Version : Very quick easy springs question

AHB900
04-19-2007, 04:23 PM
Hey guys i was just curious cause im thinking of buying neuspeed sport springs for my fwd a4 i already have the factory sport suspension and i was curious would the 1.3 inch front and rear drop from the neuspeed springs even showww on my car i mean how low is the factory sport suspension from the regular non sport? i mean im just tryina eliminate wheel gap but if its not gonna show at all i should just go for the race suspention but im affraid the race springs might be to much of a drop cause i think there like 1.9inchs?

Thanks

JMaxx93
04-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I, and I think many more, went with H&R Race. do a search and you can find many pictures.

Rosati
04-19-2007, 06:50 PM
Save your money and get coilovers, trust me, coming from a spring purchaser

AHB900
04-19-2007, 10:33 PM
i checked the site for pictures but the thing is everone has the shocks with it i dont think that would be the same as if i juts get the springs that why i dont wanna rely on the pictures only... and i dont want it to be to low cause i dont wanna have to many problems getting in and out of driveways or steep ramps cause half the places i go require me to go up STEEP ramps.. and i dont wanna go coilovers becasue im not really going for hte handling im just going for looks and plus im in california so i dont needa worry about snow or anything... pleas ei need some more input on this..

Thanks

JMaxx93
04-20-2007, 03:05 AM
me, non-sport, on H&R Race.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t37/jmaxx93/3Mar07g.jpg

AHB900
04-20-2007, 04:15 PM
u kno the h&R race isent that low i think i might just go with the race... ne body have any pics of the sport ones?