PDA

View Full Version : bought a labree HFC, can i use my bolts and stuff?

arizona steve
04-19-2007, 04:02 PM
got it used in the FS section, 180 shipped. he said it doesnt come with gaskets or bolts though...is that gona be a big problem?

the intake manifold to cat area im assuming i can use the old nuts that held it on, right?

what about the downpipe to cat deal? my old cat had the nuts welded to it, and i took out the bolts from the DP side....i broke one. can i take in the other 2 and find the simple bolts at home depot or ace hardware or something?

also, im not sure if the new one has welded nuts to the DP side aswell? if it doesnt i have to buy new nuts, but do the new ones need to be welded or is that just something the factory did for no reason?

and the gasket...i saved the stock ones but theyre obviously old..will they work?

ct1.8t4me
04-19-2007, 04:09 PM
The cat to TURBO are M10 thread.

The bolts from Cat to DP are M8x35. That should help a little. The only thing to worry about is that the nuts you get for the Cat to Turbo are narrow enough to allow a socket to fit in there.

arizona steve
04-19-2007, 04:14 PM
well nevermind! fuck.

he sold it locally JUST now...i sent my paypal money and everything and it got refunded. aint that some shit..

well i guess ill have to get a new one then.

ct1.8t4me
04-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Buy my gutted cat $50.

arizona steve
04-19-2007, 04:24 PM
nope.

need emissions; dont want to deal with it.