PDA

View Full Version : Review of Seller of RNS-E on navplus.us

Tom Sawyer
04-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Hello All...

Just wanted to share my experience with a seller of RNS-E units over on navplus.us.

The sellers name is Steve, some of you are probably familiar with him. I purchased an A4 Q unit from him (not before asking him plenty of questions which he was so great on answering promptly) and the transaction could NOT have gone any better. Unit was exactly as described (which was perfect), install was totally plug and play (even got me a harness tweaked nicely for my setup to eliminate extra plugs, etc).

The title of his thread is "FS: RNS-E A6/A4/A3 from US trusted seller" over on the For Sale area in navplus.us. His email address is listed in that thread.

His price was excellent (which I won't show here out of respect for the seller, do contact him directly to work that out), and you will not be disappointed dealing with Steve; super nice guy, very patient with noob questions, and unit promptly shipped and packed extremely well! [:D]

southsong
04-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Yup, I had a very good experience purchasing a small item for my RNS-E.
He's a trusted seller. [:)]

Steve Z1
04-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the kind words!!

If you could see me know I would be blushing.

I really appreciate you taking the time to post your positive comments.

Enjoy the unit!!

Steve

bmwz1@earthlink.net

Hello All...

Just wanted to share my experience with a seller of RNS-E units over on navplus.us.

The sellers name is Steve, some of you are probably familiar with him. I purchased an A4 Q unit from him (not before asking him plenty of questions which he was so great on answering promptly) and the transaction could NOT have gone any better. Unit was exactly as described (which was perfect), install was totally plug and play (even got me a harness tweaked nicely for my setup to eliminate extra plugs, etc).

The title of his thread is "FS: RNS-E A6/A4/A3 from US trusted seller" over on the For Sale area in navplus.us. His email address is listed in that thread.

His price was excellent (which I won't show here out of respect for the seller, do contact him directly to work that out), and you will not be disappointed dealing with Steve; super nice guy, very patient with noob questions, and unit promptly shipped and packed extremely well! [:D]

Steve Z1
04-12-2007, 11:35 AM
and thank you for your kind words and business to :-)

Steve

Yup, I had a very good experience purchasing a small item for my RNS-E.
He's a trusted seller. [:)]