PDA

View Full Version : GReddy FMIC?

Audi_Sniper
06-26-2004, 09:38 AM
Just want to know some info on them, and if anyone on here has one? I see there price is around the $700 range...

Just need some of your thoughts on them...

Thanks, Erik

widm3r
06-26-2004, 09:42 AM
i know from pure-ms they are 795 but the bad thing for you is that i dont know anything about them! (sorry)

awe4rings
06-26-2004, 09:42 AM
I have heard all good things about the kit...no major complaints i can recall, and where did you find the kit for $7??

Burntaudi
06-26-2004, 10:02 AM
One bad thing I have heard is the thing is so big there's a huge pressure drop (loss of boost)

Devious27t
06-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by whtbutterofrage
Just want to know some info on them, and if anyone on here has one? I see there price is around the $700 range...

Just need some of your thoughts on them...

Thanks, Erik

if you are running a stock bumper i dont know that i would recommend you getting one as you will likely have to cut your bumper support which would block some of the airflow... as for the kit itself it is amazing i couldnt be happier and the three other friends i have running them say the same thing...

Audi_Sniper
06-26-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by DVS18t
if you are running a stock bumper i dont know that i would recommend you getting one as you will likely have to cut your bumper support which would block some of the airflow... as for the kit itself it is amazing i couldnt be happier and the three other friends i have running them say the same thing...

So you do not think it will work with the stock A4 bumper???

Devious27t
06-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by whtbutterofrage
So you do not think it will work with the stock A4 bumper???

well it will work... you might have to hack your bumper support though.... if that is worth it to you then go for it.