PDA

View Full Version : PIC REQUEST:bad look on A4 B5

andernalin_junk
04-07-2007, 01:29 AM
PIC REQUEST:bad look/bad boy on an A4 ...
I want it for sampel for my ride [cool]

Thanks
Ran

SoFresh
04-07-2007, 01:46 AM
huh?

FrimmelNoJerz
04-07-2007, 01:47 AM
thats the gayest thing ive ever read.

europshhrc279
04-07-2007, 04:30 AM
are u drunk?

808a41.8t
04-07-2007, 05:36 AM
are you talking about a boser hood?

BigA1.8T
04-07-2007, 05:45 AM
what is this kid talking about?

pipe7284
04-07-2007, 05:55 AM
bad look (mean)
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/pipe7284/demon10.jpg

or bad look
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/pipe7284/web20flyer20front.jpg

AudiRacerS4
04-07-2007, 08:20 AM
PIC REQUEST:bad look/bad boy on an A4 ...
I want it for sampel for my ride [cool]

Thanks
Ran

wtf...[rolleyes]

Rosati
04-07-2007, 09:15 AM
Heres a Bad/Gay look

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/7pic31-med.JPG

:P

thats the gayest thing ive ever read.
[:p]

seank
04-07-2007, 09:31 AM
he is referring to a boser hood most likely, which in most euro scenes is known as the bad boy look.[;)]

andernalin_junk
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
yo ... funny guys
i was meanning to that :
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/jmatto/my%20audi%20pics/100_1288.jpg

i dont know how you call this in the US ... hare it's call bad look (in israel - the camel country[:D] )

any way ... i need a front pic so i can give the bodyshop guys to do to my car

pipe7284
04-07-2007, 03:59 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhh....

A4Rob
04-07-2007, 04:08 PM
eeew

SoFresh
04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
oh, i see... that car is gross... lose the headlights and it might look decent...

1.8TurboAudi
04-07-2007, 06:23 PM
lol .. for a minit there i though u were gay lol ..

AudiRacerS4
04-07-2007, 06:26 PM
lol .. for a minit there i though u were gay lol ..

me too i thought you wanted us to bost a pic of a guy on an a4 lol

Hugh Jass
04-07-2007, 06:44 PM
No

Exoduz
04-07-2007, 08:01 PM
lmao....this made my day

4ringAR
04-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Heres a Bad/Gay look

http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/7pic31-med.JPG

:P

[:p]

what kind of a lip did they mold into this bumper? it looks good. fairly stock, not too low...

Tiluleshpingen
04-07-2007, 10:26 PM
yo ... funny guys
i was meanning to that :
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e293/jmatto/my%20audi%20pics/100_1288.jpg

i dont know how you call this in the US ... hare it's call bad look (in israel - the camel country[:D] )

any way ... i need a front pic so i can give the bodyshop guys to do to my car

someone has to call it ...... RICEEEEEEE, MAHMATA RICE, PATHAMARK RICE, ENRICHED WHOLE GRAIN RICEEEEE.. SORRY I HAD TO DO IT[:p]

Tiluleshpingen
04-07-2007, 10:27 PM
bad look (mean)
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/pipe7284/demon10.jpg

or bad look
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p148/pipe7284/web20flyer20front.jpg

AHHAAHAH U MADE MY DAY AHAHAHAHAHA

Euro-Tuner
04-07-2007, 10:32 PM
someone has to call it ...... RICEEEEEEE, MAHMATA RICE, PATHAMARK RICE, ENRICHED WHOLE GRAIN RICEEEEE.. SORRY I HAD TO DO IT[:p]

how is that rice? I happen to like jmottos car a lot, the origional hood is from DTM autohaus...DTM....not exactly rice...

Tiluleshpingen
04-07-2007, 10:36 PM
how is that rice? I happen to like jmottos car a lot, the origional hood is from DTM autohaus...DTM....not exactly rice...

Incase u did not notice it unpoainted hood un painted bumper no grills on the bumper dirty not a nice wheel option ebay headlights[wrench]

StreetUrchin
04-07-2007, 10:54 PM
what kind of a lip did they mold into this bumper? it looks good. fairly stock, not too low...

Same question, it looks really nice on there

Tiluleshpingen
04-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Same question, it looks really nice on there

i think its a whole bumper not just a lip , cuz look at the grilles, they are a bit angled and shorter(sharp) on on the sides by the fogs

Militant-Grunt
04-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Don't do it, it looks bad, I mean shitty.

azndrunk74
04-07-2007, 11:39 PM

It's a molded Zender lip.

speedydragon
04-08-2007, 03:01 AM
Don't do it, it looks bad, I mean shitty.

i think thats what he wants? or he's wanting a mean look like Bmw's at night with only angel eyes on?

Euro-Tuner
04-08-2007, 06:41 AM
Incase u did not notice it unpoainted hood un painted bumper no grills on the bumper dirty not a nice wheel option ebay headlights[wrench]

He's in the middle of body work, primer is ricey? most people use primer before paint, not just honda owners, and its not like he's driving it around like ricers with primer body kits....and the wheels arent ricey just because you dont like them. The headlights, I agree, could be better quality, but the rest is legit

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 07:35 AM
He's in the middle of body work, primer is ricey? most people use primer before paint, not just honda owners, and its not like he's driving it around like ricers with primer body kits....and the wheels arent ricey just because you dont like them. The headlights, I agree, could be better quality, but the rest is legit

everybody has its own opinion but i doubt its his, and i doubt he's not driving it look the license plates are on,i would pay the insurance and not drivnig my car. paint the bumper then drive while keeping the stock one on, then when am done with the bumper i'll put it... cmon , the wheels yea i might be wrong cuz they can be used for winter time, but everything else seems like a half ass(way) job

SoFresh
04-08-2007, 07:40 AM
everybody has its own opinion but i doubt its his, and i doubt he's not driving it look the license plates are on,i would pay the insurance and not drivnig my car. paint the bumper then drive while keeping the stock one on, then when am done with the bumper i'll put it... cmon , the wheels yea i might be wrong cuz they can be used for winter time, but everything else seems like a half ass(way) job

hahahaha, I hate it when people drive around with unpainted body kits... I was one of them though, not on purpose, I installed my rieger kit on the audi with intent of getting it painted the following week, then I ran into some court issues... so the paint fund went out the window at the time being... 6 months later... its painted, I felt so ghetto.... ow well, shit happens, lol. This guy looks like he just installed his kit and hood, and probably rolled down to the street races... thats why the plates on... he probably intends to paint it soon.... unless he is doing more bodywork or shaving, I noticed he shaved the side markers... I like the side markers.... hmmmm

SurferForever
04-08-2007, 08:20 AM

OK, just to clear things up. This pic was taken right after jmatto did his body work. Yes, he did drive it like this, only because we were all bugging him to come to the bridgewater show right after he did it. He Also just put the bumper on and is going to paint it all at once. And for the record, The rims look deace on his car. So chill yourself down, because quite frankly, when you looked at that pic and just assumed, you made a fool of yourself to everybody who knows the story of his car . . . . chill

oh, and he does all of his own body work so the day you can even come close to making a boser style hood yourself, shaving your fenders, and doing everything else he has done, then you can try talking . . .

andernalin_junk
04-08-2007, 09:01 AM
[:(] still no picture ?

audiness
04-08-2007, 09:09 AM
i read this whole thing and I still don't know WTF is going on

SoFresh
04-08-2007, 09:33 AM
i read this whole thing and I still don't know WTF is going on

Its pretty much a pointless thread... youre not missing much, to catch you up to speed, the thread starter wanted some aggressive, sweet looking cars... however he used the word "bad"... some people thought he was gay and wanted pics with cars and guys on the hood... but he meant just some sweet cars....

Thread starter: just search or look in the gallery.... there are many threads on here showing audiziners rides.

4ringAR
04-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Its pretty much a pointless thread... youre not missing much, to catch you up to speed, the thread starter wanted some aggressive, sweet looking cars... however he used the word "bad"... some people thought he was gay and wanted pics with cars and guys on the hood... but he meant just some sweet cars....

Thread starter: just search or look in the gallery.... there are many threads on here showing audiziners rides.

someone post up that guy from nasoic that was posing half-naked all over his new impreza with STi wing and front bumper. lol.

the original poster wanted photos of cars with boser hoods. apperantly that they are called "bad boy" or "bad look" where he is from.

Ewok_Fetus
04-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Hahaha, I was going to post a picture of myself, all 210 lbs in a man-thong, bending over and growling at the camera...

blackaudia4tk
04-08-2007, 10:27 AM
ha well if his car is ricey i got him killed
http://a75.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_db0c98fea0635e517ba07fdd9083611a.jpg
shit happens and i dont think primer is ricey i think its a work in progress...maybe ya should look at a primer car and think hmm this guy isnt stupid and pay a body shop a ton of money to do what i could do for a couple hundred. and just to clarify i wrecked the front end and decided to fix all the dents and there were a lot thats why i primed so much then it was all hand blocked down danm omni primer being pink ha

bass_lover1
04-08-2007, 10:41 AM

My guess is you've never done body work, if you're doing that kind of work your self, it takes time, you can't do that in one day, maybe a week if you work quick but I wouldn't want to rush through things just so it's done fast, I'd rather it be done properly. No grills, hey maybe because he'd have to take them out when the bumper gets paint, why do double work? Dirty, uhh well for one you can't expect a car to stay 100% clean all the time, and also since I take it you've never done body work, body filler isn't exactly the neatest thing on the planet when it's sanded, looks like you decided to drive through a mound of sugar sand. Maybe you can't see them, but the wheels are A4 sport package wheels, don't know whats not so nice about them?? The headlights I'll agree on, don't care for the ebay versions but hey it's his car and he bought them so they work for him apparently.

StreetUrchin
04-08-2007, 05:00 PM
It's a molded Zender lip.

And it is molded onto a stock painted bumper huh? I'm loving the look...just gotta find a Zender lip now

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 05:10 PM
hahahaha, I hate it when people drive around with unpainted body kits... I was one of them though, not on purpose, I installed my rieger kit on the audi with intent of getting it painted the following week, then I ran into some court issues... so the paint fund went out the window at the time being... 6 months later... its painted, I felt so ghetto.... ow well, shit happens, lol. This guy looks like he just installed his kit and hood, and probably rolled down to the street races... thats why the plates on... he probably intends to paint it soon.... unless he is doing more bodywork or shaving, I noticed he shaved the side markers... I like the side markers.... hmmmm

hehehe lol court fees kills

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 05:18 PM
OK, just to clear things up. This pic was taken right after jmatto did his body work. Yes, he did drive it like this, only because we were all bugging him to come to the bridgewater show right after he did it. He Also just put the bumper on and is going to paint it all at once. And for the record, The rims look deace on his car. So chill yourself down, because quite frankly, when you looked at that pic and just assumed, you made a fool of yourself to everybody who knows the story of his car . . . . chill

oh, and he does all of his own body work so the day you can even come close to making a boser style hood yourself, shaving your fenders, and doing everything else he has done, then you can try talking . . .

i guess you and his friends are a bad influence [:p] for telling him to drive that way
am not questioning his work!Just what ever influenced him to leave the car that way, personally i would keep my car in the garage or leave it at the shop.
The rims are OK i give you that, and good for winter use and yeah i am chilled
I dunno how i made a fool, by pointing out that what ever you start you should complete it , no half way job, look at Aliel he has been 3-4 weeks with out a car cause he dont want a half ass job, nice try [up] next and Jmatto dont let the influence of others ruin the way u work

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 05:21 PM
ha well if his car is ricey i got him killed
http://a75.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_db0c98fea0635e517ba07fdd9083611a.jpg
shit happens and i dont think primer is ricey i think its a work in progress...maybe ya should look at a primer car and think hmm this guy isnt stupid and pay a body shop a ton of money to do what i could do for a couple hundred. and just to clarify i wrecked the front end and decided to fix all the dents and there were a lot thats why i primed so much then it was all hand blocked down danm omni primer being pink ha

omg those are the same tail lights my A4 used to have when i bought it
lololl

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 05:27 PM
My guess is you've never done body work, if you're doing that kind of work your self, it takes time, you can't do that in one day, maybe a week if you work quick but I wouldn't want to rush through things just so it's done fast, I'd rather it be done properly. No grills, hey maybe because he'd have to take them out when the bumper gets paint, why do double work? Dirty, uhh well for one you can't expect a car to stay 100% clean all the time, and also since I take it you've never done body work, body filler isn't exactly the neatest thing on the planet when it's sanded, looks like you decided to drive through a mound of sugar sand. Maybe you can't see them, but the wheels are A4 sport package wheels, don't know whats not so nice about them?? The headlights I'll agree on, don't care for the ebay versions but hey it's his car and he bought them so they work for him apparently.
no not really but i know a thing or two about paint
i dunno but when u said
maybe a week if you work quick but I wouldn't want to rush through things just so it's done fast, I'd rather it be done properly. u just made my pont dont rush into things by complete 1/2 of it and then install it, mount it w/e u wonna call it,a m not saying he did a bad job, wow forthe love of the poor A4 , neglecting what bothers me

allshowA4
04-08-2007, 05:32 PM
is this what ur looking for?
if it is please refer to it as a boser hood not one of those homoerotic terms u used earlier. thank you
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/a4mazing/01.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/a4mazing/02.jpg
http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k297/a4mazing/12.jpg

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 05:40 PM
And would this validate what i've said about RICE http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/2/13408OMG_AM_GONNA_KIL_LTHE_OWNER_2_RS4-med.JPG
http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/500/13408OMG_am_gonna_kill_the_owner_RS4-med.JPG
POOOR AUDI

AudiRacerS4
04-08-2007, 05:51 PM
In europe they have a totally different concept when it comes to modding cars...you cant really call it rice thats what they are into

a220vt
04-08-2007, 06:11 PM
is this what ur looking for?
if it is please refer to it as a boser hood not one of those homoerotic terms u used earlier. thank you
How is saying bad look, or bad boy a homoerotic term? That's what they call it in Europe. [rolleyes]

pipe7284
04-08-2007, 06:38 PM
How is saying bad look, or bad boy a homoerotic term? That's what they call it in Europe. [rolleyes]

Israel

allshowA4
04-08-2007, 07:06 PM
joke...[headbang]

Euro-Tuner
04-08-2007, 08:07 PM
ok, this is getting out of hand, there is no need to be throwing the "R" word out at eachother, we all have our own opinions, and its all accepted as polite conversation (I hope), but there is no need to be getting nasty and saying words like that on the forums..."Rice" should only be used when in extreme cases are present, we are getting too loose with that term, and it should not be taken lightly. we're all in the euro scene together!

SurferForever
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
^^^^ I concur . . . and if you disagree just take a glance at my avatar.

1.8TurboAudi
04-08-2007, 09:23 PM
wow .. can we all just get along =D .......

bellofello
04-08-2007, 09:32 PM
lol, that is what they call them in Europe. the "bad boy bonnet". Ask anyone from the UK, where's Docurley. I like these on VW's but IMO they don't look too great on the B5's.

TQMB5
04-08-2007, 10:02 PM
heaven forbid people who do their own work on their cars have to go somewhere and dont have a spare car... i dont see how you are getting mad at him for waiting to paint, and test fitting the hood and bumper on the car... and now you are starting to call stock audi wheels rice. gosh this forum has gone to shit...

Quattrocket
04-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Ive never liked Evils car. not my taste. But he seemed to have alot of guys on his dick...

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 11:07 PM
In europe they have a totally different concept when it comes to modding cars...you cant really call it rice thats what they are into

were u referring to the last to pics of the B7? can we call it Kraut then? [;)]
I meant common is that a way an audi should be.
we have taken the tradition from europe to modding eurpean cars as far as exterior and interior
other wise if we had totally different concept , the we would be driving and modding out Muscle cars, fat i mean FAT super charger and radial slicks, ok this is what i think

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 11:14 PM
heaven forbid people who do their own work on their cars have to go somewhere and dont have a spare car... i dont see how you are getting mad at him for waiting to paint, and test fitting the hood and bumper on the car... and now you are starting to call stock audi wheels rice. gosh this forum has gone to shit...

That cars belongs in the shop

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 11:15 PM
wow .. can we all just get along =D .......
we are,.. am actually very calm[cool]

Tiluleshpingen
04-08-2007, 11:16 PM
lol, that is what they call them in Europe. the "bad boy bonnet". Ask anyone from the UK, where's Docurley. I like these on VW's but IMO they don't look too great on the B5's.
amen to that x2

jmatto
04-09-2007, 09:31 PM

ok i was just made aware of this thread tonight at the bridgewater g2g. I know the headlights suck but i liked em at the time i am currently looking for rs4 ecodes to put on it so untill then i willhave to deal. Its not ricy like SurferForever said they were all bugging me to bring it out so after i was done welding it up and preping it i sprayed it with primer cause it cant be exposed to dirt and stuff other wise i have to reprep and i didnt want to. so i sprayed it so i can drive it to a g2g to show progress that y plates on her also to drive it to my paint shop other then that i havent driven it around with a unpainted bumper and it looking like that cause that is ricey. but excuse me for taking my car out once or twice

pressure
04-09-2007, 09:48 PM
Haters. I've seen your car in the flesh @ AWE a few times. My style? Not really... but it's yours & it's well-executed & that's all that matters. Wasn't that hood on 'Bullet's S4 @ one time... w/ a molded Oettinger grill? Funny how no one ever knocked that car back in the day. Now everyone's an critic. *yawn*

Go on w/ your bad self. Nice job. *nod*

Tiluleshpingen
04-09-2007, 09:51 PM
^^^ i dunno wuts to hate?? is there anythin to hate??

jmatto
04-09-2007, 09:56 PM
^^^ i dunno wuts to hate?? is there anythin to hate??

i know what you saying bro i didnt like seeing it all messed up like tjhat but i missdriving it ya know its at the paint shop right now picking up tomorrow i know i should not have listened to my friedns and taken it out but sometimes you want to show off your work ya knowlol well dont matter now shes all done so

Tiluleshpingen
04-09-2007, 10:12 PM
i know what you saying bro i didnt like seeing it all messed up like tjhat but i missdriving it ya know its at the paint shop right now picking up tomorrow i know i should not have listened to my friedns and taken it out but sometimes you want to show off your work ya knowlol well dont matter now shes all done so

yeah man i get you , i had my car at the shop for 2 weeks till i got my exshaust done right , whe i got it back was home sweet home,
typical, lol get it done dont listen to friends dont, show every detail of work you do cuz they dont really appriciate when u do the work ur self (been there) just show a little then show it when its done so they can be like wow he knows his stuff.. good to her shes done take care