PDA

View Full Version : Howz it? New guy here....

Zapped
04-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Whats up everyone? New guy here. Just checking things out. By the looks and sounds, it seems alot of you have some nice rides. It's nice to finally see other Audi enthusiasts like me out there. I dont know what the hell I was thinking not finding this site earlier. My friend Dan from Audi of Hawaii hooked me up with this site... Looks cool.... [:)] I used to be the owner of a Black B6 A4, traded it in for a Grey B7 A4. I live in the Ward ave area.

Jesse S.
04-05-2007, 10:27 PM
Welcome.. come out to the cruise this Saturday.. !

808a41.8t
04-06-2007, 12:46 AM
welcome to the boards man. names phillip. maybe i'll catch you on one of the cruises coming up

AudiBoy808
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome to the family man. Yeah if you're not doing anything Saturday evening around 5:00pm come on out the our little gathering. Meet spot is Central regional park in Waipio. It's the one across the okinawan center.

LAS
04-06-2007, 04:39 PM
howzit! done/doing anything to the ride?
-lawrence

Zapped
04-06-2007, 05:14 PM
howzit! done/doing anything to the ride?
-lawrence

Nothing much yet, just cosmetics. Changing out the headlights/foglights to Superwhites, clear reflectors on order. 5% tint. I am getting ready to order the AWE vent gauge and have it installed before I go see thomas over at TAI's for the REVO flash. Then I think I am gonna get the carbino and and a forge. Not sure yet.... Any suggestions?

Zapped
04-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome to the family man. Yeah if you're not doing anything Saturday evening around 5:00pm come on out the our little gathering. Meet spot is Central regional park in Waipio. It's the one across the okinawan center.

Yeah I'll be there.... Sounds fun.... It will be my pleasure adding another fine audi to the bunch....

Zapped
04-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Does anyone have experience putting in a blow off valve and the AWE gauge in the vent? I dont want to break anything when I do it.....

hachirokukid
04-07-2007, 02:32 AM
welcome man...im a newbie too...

the guys in here are great!!!

Jesse S.
04-10-2007, 12:00 AM
Does anyone have experience putting in a blow off valve and the AWE gauge in the vent? I dont want to break anything when I do it.....

Try Volksgerman.. They are right off Ward Ave. take Illaniwai St.

HIstateS8
04-10-2007, 02:17 AM
^^^Or you could have Thomas do it for you while you're getting your ECU Flashed. BTW it was nice meeting you..I was the guy fixing my stupid coolant hose in the WM parking lot.

LAS
04-10-2007, 02:54 AM

well, forge does have a spacer you place on the stock DV(diverter valve) which give you the BOV sound.

http://www.forgemotorsport.com/images/products/FMDVFSiT.jpg
http://www.forgemotorsport.com/content.asp?inc=product&cat=0103&product=FMDVFSiT

i had it on my car, but took it off when i went to the dyno and haven't had time to put it back in.

no gauge here. though i should. did you see the instructions on awe's site (http://awe-tuning.com/media/pdf/center_vent_gauge_b6_b7.pdf). personally i like my vents, hate the fact that you can't adjust it. i'll get the steering column gauge if/when i do.

audi808a4
04-10-2007, 05:24 AM
I installed the FORGE DV on my buddies car no problem. but the vent gauge i've never done before.

HIstateS8
04-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Don't bother asking on the other forum sections. They'll flame you for even buying a BOV. Just ask Anthony or Adam (AZ Moderators) they'll tell you. Well good luck with the install mang.[up]

Pimplux_A4
04-12-2007, 04:25 AM
welcome!