PDA

View Full Version : Interested in starting a business. Anyone interested in stealth sub boxes?

Starting
06-25-2004, 08:22 AM
I'm looking for a way to make extra income other then my internship in the summer and not working while in school. Would anyone be interested in a fiberglass sub enclosure which would be put in the driver side wheel well trunk? This enclosure would have a cubic volume of .6 to 1.2 cubic feet i would imagine and be big enough for 8 or 10" subs. I should have a prototype by late next week of what the finished product would look like. If there is enough interest i would be setting up a company name and such before i began the sale of them. I would do this the right way.

Sorry to the administrators if this is in the wrong forum but I thought this would get me the most traffic.

Starting
06-25-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm going to only bump this once then I'll let it die.

buck
06-25-2004, 12:27 PM
post up when you get a prototype.... I'm too lazy to do this fabrication myself!

RippleChip
06-25-2004, 03:37 PM
Going to make a mould and build off that?
Saturnine and I had talked about doing this for those interested. It's a lengthy process to make one, but well worth it in the end.

Chard
06-25-2004, 05:15 PM
i think you'll get a lot more responses with a picture of what you have done already.

kontesto
06-25-2004, 10:30 PM
im interested, let me know