PDA

View Full Version : Need some help deciding on springs...

bellofello
04-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey saved up enough to get some springs for my B5. I have Bilstein sport shocks ready to go, just waitin on what springs to get for them.

I've narrowed it down to H&R race springs, and Neuspeed Race springs.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any pictures of both set ups.

NS race drop, 2" front and back
H&R race drop, 1.9" front and 1.5" back

I will be running stock rims and stock sized rubber, so no rubbing issues. Just wondering on what springs would work better with my shocks. BTW they are not grooved.

gods_kitchen
04-02-2007, 06:36 PM
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126981

Here you go bro, it's on Bilstein sport and Neuspeed race. If you have stockers you should be good to go [up]

bellofello
04-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Thanks, that looks so nice slammed like that. I was just wondering how much they lower the car (the numbers that neuspeed supplies) compared to the numbers that H&R claims for their race.

Just a little concerned about getting them on mine that the front and back will be uneven. The H&R ones are staggered, so I figure that's for a reason, possibly to keep it looking level. I just don't want the back to be sagging or hiding more tire than the front.

bellofello
04-02-2007, 06:52 PM
It's different for your car :(

neuspeed says their race spring lower your car 1.25 front and back and H&R says their springs lower it 1.7 front and 1.6 back. Not sure how the H&R's could be that low considering how low yours is.

C'mon B5 owners, HELP lol