PDA

View Full Version : Effing Post Office

superman_006
04-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Ok, as most of you know, I sent my ecu to Inmotion Tuning Last Tuesday (overnight) he got it thursday, and put it back in the mail the same day as (overnight) according to the tracking number it was delivered today at my house....... BUT ITS NOT IN MY MAIL BOX, I called the post master, he said it must have been delivered to the wrong mail box... I was like WTF????? he said its no big deal, its an honest mistake, and not to worry that the sender paid extra for insuance, but I cant file a claim for 14days on an overnight package because someone will probably return it to the PO within a few days, and the insuance was for 400$ I am ready to kick someones ass!!!

europshhrc279
04-02-2007, 12:36 PM
god damn! dude...start searching house by house around your block!! post shit up! MISSING ECU!!! ...or try and figure out possible address it could have been mailed to other then yours....like if numbers got switched around..i would be steamed

superman_006
04-02-2007, 12:38 PM
My address is 444.... How could you eff that up, I am going to find the mail carrier tommorow

europshhrc279
04-02-2007, 12:46 PM
haha find him and ask him wtf???

Oricle
04-02-2007, 02:20 PM
Let me know how the tune goes. Is that a BT file for your GT2x?
We are doing a dyno tune for mine tomorrow at 9:00 AM. I'm hoping to be putting out some really good numbers.

goody6691
04-02-2007, 02:26 PM
on two different occasions the fed-x guy delivered my fmic and then my hid kit to the nuns house down the road from me. same house number, wrong street. why would nuns need an fmic or hids? i get really pissed esp when i pay for 2-3 day shipping and stuff doesnt show up

Ewok_Fetus
04-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Yea, I am still waiting for a spoiler and SSQV to show up on my door step and it has been three damn weeks!! Then again, the dude probably never sent it out. Although packages do seem to take a while when shipped USPS, I like Fed-Ex and then UPS...

superman_006
04-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Let me know how the tune goes. Is that a BT file for your GT2x?
We are doing a dyno tune for mine tomorrow at 9:00 AM. I'm hoping to be putting out some really good numbers.

Yes it is.... My ecu is now back in OR, I just talked to him he is going to send me like 4 or programs incase I ever change my turbo .... I told him to hold off sending it back untill he tunes yours incase I blow my GT2X (LOL) I am just happy I my ECU is no longer MIA, I quess it got re-routed for a reason, now I will have even more maps. He said if I want your program I will have to get some injectors and run your fuel pressure, which will be the TT injectors and you'll have to let me know on the fuel pressure. What all are your other mods?

mike-2ptzero
04-02-2007, 04:03 PM
This is exactly why I have all my stuff shipped to me by Fedex or UPS, hell even my normal mail ends up at different houses on my street. Well I guess we all know "you get what you pay for" even when it comes to shipping.

Militant-Grunt
04-02-2007, 04:09 PM
Good thing mailmen in my building tackle no more than 3-4 buildings. I order so much crap, if it were delivered to another building id be pissed. Especially now when I have a incoming GIAC ecu, oil pump, front + rear rotors + rear pads for the ML haha.

lanks
04-02-2007, 05:03 PM
Good thing mailmen in my building tackle no more than 3-4 buildings. I order so much crap, if it were delivered to another building id be pissed. Especially now when I have a incoming GIAC ecu,.

or do you [eek] no ecu for YOU![:p]

Revolution02
04-02-2007, 05:07 PM
I hate USPS. I ordered a vent boost gauage and i never got it and they told me that they delivered it. I wonder if they delivered it to someone else and they never sent it back or if someone stole it out of my box. SOOOOO PISSSSSED!!!!

Oricle
04-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I hate USPS. I ordered a vent boost gauage and i never got it and they told me that they delivered it. I wonder if they delivered it to someone else and they never sent it back or if someone stole it out of my box. SOOOOO PISSSSSED!!!!

That really sucks. $140.00 gone down the drain there.

SeanF
04-02-2007, 06:20 PM
yea, USPS just today attempted to deliver something that was sent priority mail to me from LAST TUESDAY... priority mail is supposed to be 2-3 day...

1.8TurboAudi
04-02-2007, 06:34 PM
thats y i only use Fedex

AUD-A4
04-02-2007, 09:22 PM
wow that sux man,i remember when i ordered my exhaust a week before waterfest. i payed 80bux for 2day delivery,and i didn't get it till 2days after waterfest. i was steaming. i even went up to the stratmosphere stand and was like,where the f$%$ is my exhaust? they were like here's my number call me 2morrow. i did and they said,oh im sorry we forgot to ship it out!! i flipped,so i got my 80bux back and 25% off on my next purchase,which is useless b/c i already have my exhaust unless i get another audi which im also hoping for.lol

pipe7284
04-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Ups Ftw!!!!!

AudiA4_20T
04-03-2007, 06:54 AM
USPS lost my rear adjustment perches for my coilovers because there was a big hole in my box when they came so my coils have been sitting in my room for months

AudiA4_20T
04-03-2007, 06:55 AM
on two different occasions the fed-x guy delivered my fmic and then my hid kit to the nuns house down the road from me. same house number, wrong street. why would nuns need an fmic or hids? i get really pissed esp when i pay for 2-3 day shipping and stuff doesnt show up

lol thats really funny... I can just imagine the nun like ripping it with your FMIC [drive]

superman_006
04-04-2007, 05:51 PM
Ok, its been 8 days with NO audi and havent got to try out the new turbo... its driving me crazy, if the PO keeps up their end , I should have my ECU in 15 hours

Oricle
04-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Get your ECU yet?
You'll really love it. He does some great tunes. What mods are you running with that GT2x?

superman_006
04-05-2007, 01:52 PM
Got it back~~~ Woo Hoo Woo Hoo

XD-16 wideband
GT2X (From Memer BaconBait)
TestPipe (From Member TDI)
2 1/2 inlet (Ebay/ OEM cut)
Gretty Turbo Timer II/ Boost gauge
InMotion Tunning with Eprom chip conversion
Adjustable Diverter Valve
440cc delphia injectors (not installed) (From USRT.com)
K&N Panel Filter (from Member BitterChild)

I have a Adjustable FPR with gauge (from Member Rosati)

Oricle
04-05-2007, 01:57 PM
Are you running a 5 bar or 440's?

Drive it yet?
If so how's it running?

superman_006
04-05-2007, 02:00 PM
It runs like a pist off raped ape,

I still have the stock injectors in with the stock 4 bar FPR

Oricle
04-05-2007, 02:02 PM
It runs like a pist off raped ape,

I still have the stock injectors in with the stock 4 bar FPR

[up]
Nice to see that. It does run really awesome. I'm going to discount imports hopefully pick up that 3" inlet, plugs, and the n75 race valve-and having a TP made. I'll end up dyno tuning my car again at the end of the month-maybe with the addition of some 380cc's if required. I'm hoping for around 275 HP at the wheels on 92.

superman_006
04-05-2007, 02:13 PM
when I get my adj, FPR, I am going to use that equation Mike hooked me up with and play with a few of these chips he sent me

The updated eprom socket, is cool as hell, I have already put my stock chip back in and switched back to my NS v1 chip, just to check out the diffrence, I am going to play with lemmiwinks and cuda later