PDA

View Full Version : where to get APR or REVO?

hachirokukid
03-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I want to get a chip for my 07 B7 but who to go see about some info on the product.

Any of you guys get your car chipped in Oahu? Experience? Cost?

HIstateS8
03-30-2007, 01:42 AM
APR dealers don't exist in hawaii...Audi of Hawaii used to be an authorized dealer, but I think they were having problems. If you want REVO, go see my man Thomas in Wahiawa. TAI VW/Audi 623-4282. He also frequents the boards here as well.

AudiA4T
03-30-2007, 01:49 AM
I would have to agree with brandon here. REVO is the way to go because thomas knows this stuff inside and out! Tuning is key and damn, i got to hand it to thomas. I highly recommend that you get intercooler at the same time ... well thomas told me that too hahaha but yea .. it feels awesome[cool]!! The cost is about $500 i think, for the chip. well that's how much i paid if i can remember that long ago[:)] good luck

bryan

hachirokukid
04-05-2007, 01:28 AM
thanks for all the help guys...going to speak to the famous thomas and get this revo done...

wish me lucks..

Zapped
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
I went down there and met with thomas. Pretty stand up guy. The only question I have is when he flashes the ECU can Audi see that even if he sets it back? Anyone know. I forgot to ask him when I was there.....

AudiBoy808
04-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I would have to agree with brandon here. REVO is the way to go because thomas knows this stuff inside and out! Tuning is key and damn, i got to hand it to thomas. I highly recommend that you get intercooler at the same time ... well thomas told me that too hahaha but yea .. it feels awesome[cool]!! The cost is about $500 i think, for the chip. well that's how much i paid if i can remember that long ago[:)] good luck

bryan

Hey Bryan, you gonna make it out to our little gathering Saturday? It's been a while man come out and play. :)