PDA

View Full Version : audi dealership pays up :) !!!

lude2euroa4
03-26-2007, 08:48 AM
just wanted to inform you of the mooolah i just received from Audi...

i had my ignition switch and a lot of other bs done at the dealership

then the recall happened, i sent out for reimbursement, and in my letter i claimed it screwed up my starter, which it didnt....

long story short i turn 21 next tuesday (april 3rd)

its goona be so much easier buying drinks with this check im about to cash...

$$$$429.21

[up] [up]

94jedi
03-26-2007, 09:00 AM
lol awesome matt!!! however, as an old fart, I feel compelled to tell you to spend your new found fortune wisely!!! let your friends buy drinks haha!

SeanF
03-26-2007, 09:00 AM
I also got paid, except mine was much less...

Be careful posting online that you were making false claims...

Mine was for $21... $16 for a new switch i got on ebay, and $5 for shipping...

i was just hoping to get the 16 back when i filled out the reimbursment card... but it was fine with me that they threw in the $5 shipping...

now i wonder if i should have billed them for my labor to replace it...

Sean

SoFresh
03-26-2007, 09:44 AM
just wanted to inform you of the mooolah i just received from Audi...

i had my ignition switch and a lot of other bs done at the dealership

then the recall happened, i sent out for reimbursement, and in my letter i claimed it screwed up my starter, which it didnt....

long story short i turn 21 next tuesday (april 3rd)

its goona be so much easier buying drinks with this check im about to cash...

$$$$429.21

[up] [up]

Dont worry bro, you wont spend a dime on your birthday, on my 21st last summer, I probably drank $200 worth of drinks alone, didn buy one. It was a great night. Hit up Pioneer Square in Seattle, WA

lude2euroa4
03-26-2007, 09:56 AM
lol, i sent them the bill with all the things they fixed i could have said whatever i wanted in the letter they probably didnt even read it they paid for whatever was excepted on the bill for the recall and thats it.

i know the comment regarding me spending money on my 21st is just a comment since im excited to be able to LEGALLY drink. I know i wont spend a dime. I have good friends and family to pick up the check.

you wont see me at pioneer square... read my location [:)]

anyway feels good to be payed back, i wouldnt expect to get payed back its just nice i did. this money will end up going towards Euro- Trip [:)] 4 months before i depart [cool]

nizmosx
03-26-2007, 11:42 AM
wait what happend. you guys got reimbursed for a ingnition control module. mine went bad and i have my receipt for a new one. what do i do to get my money back.

jbrentd
03-26-2007, 11:53 AM
^Call AoA and get them to send you the recall notice. It comes with a reimbursement form. I think it was only for '96 and '97 though.

I tried to bill them for my time, but they wouldn't bite. I got a check for $41 (the price of the switch from the dealer). It was actually a check from VWoA.

DND
03-26-2007, 12:09 PM
I fail to see how stealing money is something to brag about.

gotaudi
03-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah I got a check for $680 they paid for my ignition switch and starter plus install i was Happy

nizmosx
03-26-2007, 01:55 PM

your lame.. haha

anytime you get any money from audi its something to shout from a top mountain.

i called and off course its not covered for me woohoo. he said the only things that are recalls on your vin was lower control arms. tie rod ends, and somthing else. so i said well i had to replace my tie rods can i get refunded for that and he was like no.

haha fvcking asshats.

lude2euroa4
03-26-2007, 02:21 PM

**SMACK**

youve just been e-slapped!

obviously you dont understand the word REIMBURSE, i paid for the part and labor a few months ago, they are reimburseing the money since the part had a recall.

it does feel nice to get money back from them after we all give them so much...

lude2euroa4
03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
your lame.. haha

anytime you get any money from audi its something to shout from a top mountain.

i called and off course its not covered for me woohoo. he said the only things that are recalls on your vin was lower control arms. tie rod ends, and somthing else. so i said well i had to replace my tie rods can i get refunded for that and he was like no.

haha fvcking asshats.

yeah lol, it was only for the 96-97 model year :)

audiness
03-26-2007, 03:26 PM
you dont have to spend a single cent on your 21st... other people are supposed to buy drinks 4 you!

SeanF
03-26-2007, 03:55 PM
wait what happend. you guys got reimbursed for a ingnition control module. mine went bad and i have my receipt for a new one. what do i do to get my money back.

no, this recall is for the ignition switch, not the ICM...

this is the switch behind the lock cylinder at the steering wheel...

Militant-Grunt
03-26-2007, 07:07 PM
Donate to the 'Matt needs a chip fund' =)

Quattro
03-26-2007, 08:09 PM
it happened to my car, but I didnt get to send the paper in =\