PDA

View Full Version : Pic request: tinted tails on santorin

iowaboostin
03-16-2007, 09:27 PM
STFA.. anybody have a pic of tinted/smoked/whatever taillights on santorin blue? I'm thinking of just tinting the red part, leaving that clear part or hardly tinting that part at least.

tkarwin
03-16-2007, 09:37 PM
nobody has pics of it cause it would look like sh!t.... Black+Blue=bruise. Your car would be the bruisemobile.

iowaboostin
03-16-2007, 09:40 PM
So what about all the santorin owners with tinted windows? I'm far from a ricer, IF I even do this, it'll be done right and with taste.

stfu.

jdubsaudi
03-17-2007, 07:27 AM
i know this isn't the greatest pic i'll try to get another after i get the 9 feet of ice off my car!!!!http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/johnoppel/tail.png

AudiSnawb
03-18-2007, 11:05 AM
I think tinted tails on a santorin would look awesome. Ive seen it, but dont have any pics that i can think of ill check though

LateraLex
03-18-2007, 01:49 PM
My cousin has tinted tails on his santorin Jetta. It looks pretty good.

CaSp3r9
03-18-2007, 01:58 PM
nobody has pics of it cause it would look like sh!t.... Black+Blue=bruise. Your car would be the bruisemobile.

HEY TED you better watch your mouth, don't make me drive up there, slap the ish out of you and steal your PSS9's! Santorin beats silver any day, Mr. Look at me I'm too boring to get a nice color on my A4 so I'll be a conformist and get silver so I can be like 98% of Audi owners! hahaha

And I guess I technically do have a "bruise mobile" because I have tinted windows... Horray? haha

Militant-Grunt
03-18-2007, 02:42 PM
HEY TED you better watch your mouth, don't make me drive up there, slap the ish out of you and steal your PSS9's! Santorin beats silver any day, Mr. Look at me I'm too boring to get a nice color on my A4 so I'll be a conformist and get silver so I can be like 98% of Audi owners! hahaha

And I guess I technically do have a "bruise mobile" because I have tinted windows... Horray? haha

Hahahaha. Bore me to death silver. But it contrasts well with black...

CaSp3r9
03-18-2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah.... I got bored. Haha
Here's an old pic from when I didn't have my S4 front, sides and rear that I photo shopped
Damn, I need some new pics.... and new wheels.... and PSS9's.... and a GT2871r....

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f328/CaSp3r9/omglol.jpg

Hahahahah look at the front door and windows of my house... wow. Photo shopping at its finest!