PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love bad customer service!!

Ewok_Fetus
03-16-2007, 01:17 PM
So I got my windshield replaced a little over a year ago and they had jacked-up on a couple of things. I was going to wait until this stuff added up and actually pissed me off before doing anything about it! But the windshield is sunk in too far and the top trim they used (universal crap) had finally come off all of the way. The cowling does not sit flush with the windshield either.

So I call GlASS-Masters today and tell them what is wrong with the car. Then I ask how long it would take to do all of this as I will be waiting while it is being done. The receptionist says 4 hours and I said that I could replace the windshield in under 2 myself. Then she's like "Woah woah woah!! You think we are going to remove the windshield for all of this stuff?" I replied "Of course, you cannot replace the upper trim without removing it nor can you "raise" the glass up and reset it without removing it!"

"Oh, Sir. You are mistaken. The glass cannot sink down too far because the car has set limits and bla bla bla... We will not be removing the glass for anything!"

"Well, I used to do windshields for over 5 years number one, number two, it wasn't like that with the previous windshield and number three I own TWO of these cars and can see the back to back shittiness of a job that you guys did!"

"Fine then, we will see you on Monday..." Hangs up....

Wow, talk about a rude beast bitch!! Everything she fed me was basically bull-crap... Better know who you are talking to before you say yay or nay...

End rant, I am outie!!

ProOnThaSnow
03-16-2007, 01:31 PM
I'd slit her throat upon arrival at GlASS Masters.

Ewok_Fetus
03-16-2007, 01:36 PM
I'd slit her throat upon arrival at GlASS Masters.

Exactly!! She isn't one of the techs anyways so what the hell does she know?!

coyote24mn
03-16-2007, 08:49 PM
hahaha, gotta love shitty customer service. sucks when this stuff happens.

Tiluleshpingen
03-16-2007, 09:02 PM
So I got my windshield replaced a little over a year ago and they had jacked-up on a couple of things. I was going to wait until this stuff added up and actually pissed me off before doing anything about it! But the windshield is sunk in too far and the top trim they used (universal crap) had finally come off all of the way. The cowling does not sit flush with the windshield either.

So I call GlASS-Masters today and tell them what is wrong with the car. Then I ask how long it would take to do all of this as I will be waiting while it is being done. The receptionist says 4 hours and I said that I could replace the windshield in under 2 myself. Then she's like "Woah woah woah!! You think we are going to remove the windshield for all of this stuff?" I replied "Of course, you cannot replace the upper trim without removing it nor can you "raise" the glass up and reset it without removing it!"

"Oh, Sir. You are mistaken. The glass cannot sink down too far because the car has set limits and bla bla bla... We will not be removing the glass for anything!"

"Well, I used to do windshields for over 5 years number one, number two, it wasn't like that with the previous windshield and number three I own TWO of these cars and can see the back to back shittiness of a job that you guys did!"

"Fine then, we will see you on Monday..." Hangs up....

Wow, talk about a rude beast bitch!! Everything she fed me was basically bull-crap... Better know who you are talking to before you say yay or nay...

End rant, I am outie!!

that right let it all out .. now breath in... breath out .. now go take a beretta and unload on her simple as that.. lol you want me to come with you and we pay a visit there[up]

audiness
03-17-2007, 08:02 AM
customer service has pretty much gone down the shitter for just about anything these days.

Even Dell and Microsoft have outsourced their cust. svc to India.

ibew5audi
03-17-2007, 12:51 PM
had mine done
First one they ripped my a pillar fabric and put so much adhesive on that it splooged onto the a pillar fabric as well-also squeaky dash now like styrofoam. Oh yeah-stripped out cowl cover screws so it sucks to get to ecu. And they tried to put one w/green tint at top instead of black? Had to wait an extra day for the butcher job.
Second one left black fingerprints on a-pillar fabric and looks crappy on the outside.
Take some pride in your work dicks. $29000 reduced to shit every time someone touches it.

onemoremile
03-17-2007, 01:20 PM
It is a me first world. Ironically all those people serving up bad customer service to others get pissed when they get bad service. No one understands that you get what you give anymore. So sad.

AudiRacerS4
03-17-2007, 04:23 PM
^^^ so true

BigA1.8T
03-17-2007, 05:52 PM
people are douche bags they are hipacritical they hate when people bull shit them but they bull shit other people i say fuck the man lets all go get a beer[:D]