PDA

View Full Version : Cup Holders

NyteEscape
03-15-2007, 08:24 PM
i have a '97 and was wondering if any of you have managed to get a cup holder anywhere other than under the armrest.

ive heard about something from a '95 passat, but does anyone have a part number or more info about that?

4ringAR
03-15-2007, 08:48 PM
they have it for our cars on audi super parts store, but that site is down right now, apperantly so i cant give you a real link.

Tiluleshpingen
03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
driver in germany dont really use cupholders,cars like audi and bmw porsche dont really have cup holders, usually High end mercedes you can have them put on ur car aka customade, really driving in germany si a privilge eating drinking in the car dont really happen.. of course you have the average Hanz and Gunter munching on a few lamb chops but am talking in general.. just a fact.. but yeah the audi super store site is down for now

NyteEscape
03-15-2007, 10:06 PM
i kno they dont use it while driving, but my dad likes drinking coffee. and i will do pretty much anything to make his drive more enjoyable.

are these the same thing?

http://ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/pagebuild_v2.cgi?make=Volkswagen&engine=2.0&model=Passat%20B4&submodel=&category=Interior

the item number is ES#3127.

about half way down the page it says oem cup holder, mounted on right side of console. no picture so i dont know if this is the same thing.

tunerb5
03-16-2007, 12:00 AM
in the B7 RS4 they actually sacrificed the start button for a cupholder on the US cars.

NyteEscape
03-16-2007, 03:04 PM
oOo, id love a start button. anyone know if that ecs one is the right one?