PDA

View Full Version : cars almost fixed finally

audithisworld
03-14-2007, 08:36 PM
well i recently got the car back from beng repaired after stolen, and on the way home from work one day my timing belt decided to break on me.(i always learn to do things the hard way) the car has 110xxx miles on it, and im guessing the stock timing belt cause the kid before me didnt do it and i got it from him at 80xxx miles. so the cars been in my garage for like a month and a half getting fixed by my boy. so far on parts and getting the head fixed ive spent 1300 bucks. so much stuff has been fixed and the timing belt is the only thing left to do and he's starting it tommorow i believe. only thing that pisses me off is ive had a sound coming from the car like a weeze kinda and i took it to the shop a year ago and said fix this noise for me. they give it back saying you had all original belts we replaced them all. except the timing belt. and im thinking the noise was the tensioner because the belt never snapped, something else went. and im guessing the tensioner. anyone ever have that problem with a noisy tensioner before? im so mad i missed all the snow days in jersey cause it was broken, but its time for open windows and cruising now[cool]

AudiSport12
03-14-2007, 08:38 PM
glad to hear she's recovering. thats a costly boo-boo right there - BT money!

audithisworld
03-14-2007, 09:18 PM
i know right. i spent 1200 on tires for my rs4 reps and a chip. 2 weeks later when i REALLY NEED THAT MONEY, shes broke lol