PDA

View Full Version : Good shop in CO Springs Area?

S4Tiger
02-15-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey guys,

I am new to CO, and I live in the Springs. Does anyone know a good shop nearby? Something just went on my power steering and I would like to have it checked out. Thanks a ton.

-Oh by the way. I have a 2000 S4.

Scott
02-17-2007, 07:56 PM
In the Springs I would recommend German Autocraft and European Performance Specialsts... in that order.

In Denver metro I would recommend Autobahn Premier Service, RS Motorsports, 303 Motorsports, Champagne Motorsports, and a few others.

Hope that helps!

Uber Goober
03-06-2007, 10:44 AM
I'm new to the area as well, just purchased an '03 A4 Sport 1.8t Quattro. I was doing a little research myself and found a "shop" called S.E. Tuning. Apparently they are currently just distributors for performance products (they will install REVO software), but will be opening up an actual store front here at the end of May 2007. They currently only have a website, but it seems to be pretty nice; www.setuning.com

Just thought I'd try to be helpful,

[:D]

Scott
03-07-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm new to the area as well, just purchased an '03 A4 Sport 1.8t Quattro. I was doing a little research myself and found a "shop" called S.E. Tuning. Apparently they are currently just distributors for performance products (they will install REVO software), but will be opening up an actual store front here at the end of May 2007. They currently only have a website, but it seems to be pretty nice; www.setuning.com

Just thought I'd try to be helpful,

[:D]

Eric is a great guy (the owner) and I am sure he will do well if he does open a shop. He is a regular poster on Edition 719's forum (the VW/ Audi group that dominates the C-Springs area). His name on there is GTIGuy, and mine is Scott. They also have weekly GTG's on Saturday evenings. The details are on the forum @ http://www.edition719.com

Uber Goober
03-08-2007, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the info Scott! And, yes, Eric seemed like a great guy, very professional, very knowledgable and extremely helpful. I look forward to meeting him and a lot of you fellow VW/Audi owners in the near future. Coming from *other* imports, I have a lot to learn about these awesome German marques! (And for the past several years I've kinda been away from motorsports while being married and having kids!)

-Teach me, O' Wise ones, I am willing to learn!

Josh

Uber Goober
03-14-2007, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=Scott@DATR;1427209]In the Springs I would recommend German Autocraft and European Performance Specialsts... in that order.

Do you have any contact information for either or both of these two shops? Or locations? I couldn't find anything on these guys.

Uber Goober
03-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Does anyone know what happened to Eric from S.E. Tuning? I was supposed to get with him this week for a Revo tuning on my car, he no-show/no-called me?

Scott
03-18-2007, 04:05 AM
I will do my best to assure he sees this thread...

Eric@setuning.com
03-20-2007, 02:17 PM
hey buddy- we ended up going to vegas like i had told you we might be doing. We are all back, and ready to get you going. Give me a ring and you'll be speeding in no time ;)

E

a4firstimer
03-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Hey Scott you have any contact info for 303 Motorsports and Champange Motorsports? Thanks alot

Uber Goober
03-21-2007, 06:18 PM
hey buddy- we ended up going to vegas like i had told you we might be doing. We are all back, and ready to get you going. Give me a ring and you'll be speeding in no time ;)

E

I'll give you a call early next week, because the rest of this week I'm booked solid. Hope you guys all had a great time in Vegas didn't lose too much money! I ended up putting a Forge 007P D.V. in today preparring for the chip upgrade. Anything else I should consider to go along/compliment the chip tuning?