PDA

View Full Version : Greg: Any thoughts on a CF Front Spoiler for B7 S4/S-line?

Kyokio
02-15-2007, 12:55 PM
Just curious if you would consider fabricating it for our cars since you're selling all sorts of cf parts. Something similar to the dtm/kerscher front lips but one that actually fits the b7 would be nice or even a Hamann (e46 m3) style front lip would be great. I'm sure you'll find many ppl on the forum would be very interested.

- Vin

F16HTON
02-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Vin, this is definitly a possibility. I will be making the form for the B6 on my car next week out of wood, then sending it to SoCal to have the mold made.

It will be hard for me to compete with the Kerscher price though...Our products are all handmade and production is a little more expensive for us.

Kyokio
02-15-2007, 01:43 PM
Vin, this is definitly a possibility. I will be making the form for the B6 on my car next week out of wood, then sending it to SoCal to have the mold made.

It will be hard for me to compete with the Kerscher price though...Our products are all handmade and production is a little more expensive for us.

[hail] Cool.. keep us posted!

2.0Tonic
02-25-2007, 10:43 PM
Hi Greg,

I'm really interested to see what you can do for the b7(s-line/s4) as well. It seems like the Kerscher splitter just does not fit quite right.

heliskyr
03-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Hi Greg,

I'm really interested to see what you can do for the b7(s-line/s4) as well. It seems like the Kerscher splitter just does not fit quite right.

Here's a possibility that may fit better. This thread shows the DTM spoiler designed for the 25th anniversary S4. It looks a little wider than the Kerscher and is a better fit IMO. As spongebob05 mentioned, the DTM lip has a bunch of holes for mounting on the DTM bumper which us regular B7's wouldn't need.

Perhaps copy the DTM spoiler, but not drill the DTM mounting holes, so it looks better on a b7? Just a thought. May be easier to copy than build something from scratch.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120616

DownUnderSLine
03-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Yes Please - I'm in for one of these !!!!!