PDA

View Full Version : need new front bumber

tha5150
02-12-2007, 08:20 AM
trying to find one in ebay, a used one, new one, i dont car. i am driving around right now with a whole on the right where the washer cap goes. it cant snap back on cause i pulled my bumper out on a parking block a month ago.. i found a cheap one on ebay but said it wouldnt fit the one with the washer holes. mine obviously has them. i called the company and asked why, they said i need to change/remove the bumper struts or somthing like that. something having to do with the impact damper or something.. I DONT UNDERSTAND!!!

would someone help me out with this issue please? i need a new bumper, i dont want to buy one and it not work. what do i need to do??? [hail]

A4pilot
02-12-2007, 08:38 AM
I've got a used 98 Casablanca white bumper that I'll sell for cheap. It has a small area that needs to be sanded/painted on the passenger side. Other than that, great shape and durability. Will ship if you need...

tha5150
02-12-2007, 08:46 AM
my car is the same color.. i think.. maybe its artic white.. 2001.. anyways, you have pics? does it have the washer holes?? how close is the color to mine? what do you want for it?? i am very interested