PDA

View Full Version : Gtrs, Gt2x, Or K04

quattro16
02-11-2007, 05:51 PM
I Have A 2000 A4 1.8t Tiptronic, Bone Stock. Time For Some Upgrades And Not Sure What To Do. Was First Thinking About A Ko4 Setup But Then I Started Seeing Other Options.this Is Not My Daily Driver And Would Only Be Driven On The Weekends But Still Reliable. Would Like To Have The Function Of Switching To Different Programs But Looks Like The K04 Awe Kit Is The Only One That Can. Also Cant Find Much On What Numbers The Gt Turbos Put Out Or If The Mika Tuned Ecm Has Any Program Options From Atp. Money Is No Option But Dont To Buy The Stage 3 Kits Because I Could Get Everything I Need By Piecing It Out.also Dont Want To Be Replacing My Block In A Few Months, Because Of A Huge Trubo I Put On.im Going To Ordred Everything Once And Put It On Once, As Far As Exhaust, Testpipe, Intake,hoses,dv,gauge,injectors,turbo,tip Chip You Name It. So Any Suggestions Or Advice Would Be Awsome.

Poopie
02-11-2007, 05:54 PM
it was so hard to read your post. Please don't capitalize the first letter of every sentence. I would run a k04 on your car. This is mostly because of the transmission. If you want to go bigger, upgrade to the LV10 valve body and you should have a pretty stout drivetrain to go gtrs. Unitronics will be the most reliable software.

sean1.8t
02-11-2007, 06:03 PM
almost everything you need to know is in here

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113728

SeanF
02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
ha, he didnt capitalize the first letter of every word...

he got owned by the script that wont let you make a post with caps lock on...

SeanF
02-11-2007, 06:53 PM
just remember you cant go full out on the engine without also working on the tip transmission...