PDA

View Full Version : Any 2000 A4 TIP cars install a APR BLUE SNUB

karmad
01-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Alright people its been a few weeks since i got my timing belt done and installed Apr snub mount (blue) in my 2000 A4 1.8tq TIP, now when it was done i got alot of vibrations in the cabin when stopped in drive, the car runs a little louder as well, i took it back to the shop and they told me that it has to adjust by itself and will work itself in, i want to know is there a way to get rid of these vibrations??

DGAFxxx
01-10-2007, 02:25 PM
im having the same problems... let me know when you figure it out.

b00st
01-10-2007, 03:57 PM
i just had mine installed...the vibrations picked up in the car....just gotta get it worn in. but mine slight...i do notice it more at idle but from what i understand i just need to give it time.

MultiAudis
01-10-2007, 04:50 PM
from what I have heard, they are not recommended for the TIPs due to the added vibrations and lack of significant advantage. I forget who, but one of the az advertisers had posted about it and recommended against it

badassbaldie
01-10-2007, 07:08 PM
from what I have heard, they are not recommended for the TIPs due to the added vibrations and lack of significant advantage. I forget who, but one of the az advertisers had posted about it and recommended against it

Well, that answers at least one of my questions (#2) on my thread...

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=113329