PDA

View Full Version : :sighs:

Exoduz
01-01-2007, 10:52 PM
some kids in my neighborhood thought it would be funny to get 2 steel barricades and break off the flashing lights, put one on each side of the road and connect a light rope to both of them. I, while just driving back home from work hit the rope at 40 mph like it was a finish line and the steel barricades flew together and slammed against my car leaving several dents, scrapes, and slashes on my car(including my trunk, tires, rims, and right rear window). I nearly cried from the anger...[headbang] That road is fairly dark but pretty safe. even with the lights on, i couldn't see that rope. i going tomorrow to a body shop for estimates...

tanklee
01-01-2007, 11:08 PM
i say find them and do the same thing to them... take the 2 barricades and break off THEIR "flashing lights", put on one on each side of the road and connect a rope to both of them. Then drive through it again and see how they like it....

benzteck
01-01-2007, 11:29 PM
^^^X2 That sucks, why do people have to do stuff that hurts cars like that. What a shame

ActiveMonkey
01-02-2007, 12:06 AM
that kids a dick and i'm sorry to hear about your car. We can all imagine how pissed we all would be if something like this happened to our cars.

I just can't help to smile a little bit and laugh. Damn kids these days make the stuff i did look like nothing.

Exoduz
01-02-2007, 12:34 AM
yeah, 2 of these flying at your car full blast isn't fun.....

http://www.bobsbarricades.com/type_2.JPG

bOOOOstedAudi
01-02-2007, 01:00 AM
holy shit. that has to be one of the most pissing of pranks I would and have ever heard/here

AudiSeefu
01-02-2007, 01:26 AM
man. that sucks. Do you know the4 kids? if so, their parents should incur the damage costs.

Ado
01-02-2007, 01:30 AM
wtf i'm so sorry to hear about that. fucking kids.