View Full Version : Not feeling....

Rosati
12-19-2006, 09:58 AM
the "new to me" since i havent been on, audizine presentation/layout

Posts are much bigger, take up more space/bandwith

Avatar and info area take up too much space as well

Has this been discussed already?

im sure you all agree

And no sig pics? after all that? Are they to return soon?

Still love ya az ;)

1 ate T
12-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Are you on your period?

salz2135
12-19-2006, 10:03 AM
I like the new layout. This has probably been talked about in the feedback section though.

Regarding the sigs: I'm pretty sure the only reason they came back was because of the hack session. They were always planning on doing away with them while increasing the avatar size.

Rosati
12-19-2006, 10:10 AM
Are you on your period?

Cute.

Salz: really , I can see why they'd want to do away w/ the sig pics but AW has no problem w/ them and has about just as many ads.

Honestly we dont need bigger avatar pics, Right?

1 ate T
12-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Cute.

Salz: really , I can see why they'd want to do away w/ the sig pics but AW has no problem w/ them and has about just as many ads.

Aw I was jokin... I actually saw your name, I was like WTF has that guy been lol

I wish we had sigs... It was easy to identify people.

Rosati
12-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Yeah man i been workin on the car which is running well right now....

Still need the K04 software and n75 valve though

I learned ppl's names from their sigs but i know everyone by now (2 yrs)

ExpLlclT
12-19-2006, 10:14 AM
glad you brought this up the no sig thing pissed me off a lot i dunno who anyone is anymore, i never really remembered their names i always could understand pictures faster, the view new post link is gone too ? any of this coming back ?

Anthony
12-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Larger Avatars so you can put a pic of your car there, plus a direct link to your AZ Gallery and you can put a pic in your Profile as well. Click my username or Avatar to see what I mean. With all that, no need for sig pics.

And yes, it's been discussed in the Feedback Forum.

salz2135
12-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Cute.

Do we NEED larger avatar pics? Nah, but I think since the sigs have gone away it will give people more to work with to replace their long lost sigs.

Also, AW's format is more condusive to sigs since you click on a post and it only displays a single person's response with threaded responses listed below. The sigs presence does not interfere with reading. On AZ, or at least the way I display my posts, I just feel that sigs interfere too much.

b00st
12-19-2006, 10:18 AM
as mentioned by salz...they took it away before AZ was hacked....after the hack...that script was running again....they updated the look and removed the script again like they wanted too.

i guess its time to look at the names and avatars now.

Rosati
12-19-2006, 03:40 PM
Just noticed the member no. feature

So we get to see who the old timers are ;)

b00st
12-19-2006, 03:49 PM
instead of looking at post count....we now look at member # [;)]

Rosati
12-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Exactly!

94jedi
12-19-2006, 07:29 PM
how's the new job bro???

Rosati
12-19-2006, 07:34 PM
Jedi ! my mann

Just passed my certification , so im ready to sell the world life and health insurance ;)

Hows the software issue/setup bro?

hah watch this post get teleported now

LAST OBSERVATIONS: (i swear!)

*When we edit our posts, it doesnt Notify the world that the post has been edited (which i am a big fan)

* Posts are automatically tracked ;)

94jedi
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Jedi ! my mann

Just passed my certification , so im ready to sell the world life and health insurance ;)

Hows the software issue/setup bro?

hah watch this post get teleported now

LAST OBSERVATIONS: (i swear!)

*When we edit our posts, it doesnt Notify the world that the post has been edited (which i am a big fan)

* Posts are automatically tracked ;)
congrats on passing the test!!! now it's time for you to make the big $$!!!

My software is good, it was my maf that was positioned poorly. I fixed that and everything is pretty much good. Of course now I need a EBC, 255lph fuel pump, and probably some stiffer motor/trans mounts lol. It never ends. Oh and my valve stem seals are probably going since my car smokes blue smoke in the morning but it clears up the moment I start drvining it. I may call you since you're very experienced in the head swap/R&R department.

Rosati
12-19-2006, 07:48 PM
yeah man i get that thing off in 20 mins.

plus there are no writeups on the procedures (even though its pretty straight forward)
and when going by the bentley manual to remove the head, they leave out a connection which matters because when your pulling it its pretty dam heavy and you still have an oil line fastener connected to the head that wasnt mentioned.

I can get your head rebuilt/machined for cheap man, but its up here in jersey.

After my head was rebuilt, it sounded like a brand new engine

Let me know, of course.

94jedi
12-19-2006, 08:07 PM
yeah man i get that thing off in 20 mins.

plus there are no writeups on the procedures (even though its pretty straight forward)
and when going by the bentley manual to remove the head, they leave out a connection which matters because when your pulling it its pretty dam heavy and you still have an oil line fastener connected to the head that wasnt mentioned.

I can get your head rebuilt/machined for cheap man, but its up here in jersey.

After my head was rebuilt, it sounded like a brand new engine

Let me know, of course.
actually I might take you up on that...I wonder what it would cost for it to be "massaged" performance wise? I know most people say it's not worth it but hell if it's off the car, what's another few hundred dollars??

Rosati
12-19-2006, 08:38 PM
i looked into porting as well

I saw the prices upwards of $2000

so its not really a few hundred dollars, thats what i thought initially as well..... :(

it wouldnt even be worth it for me bc im not BT yet, only K04

But i can ask my guys if they race port if youd like