PDA

View Full Version : Major APR Announcement

Andy@APR
12-19-2006, 08:08 AM
http://www.goapr.com/images/apr_new_facility_800.jpg

If you, like many, have visited our current facility in Auburn, AL, you know how space-confined and limited we currently are. You will see exhaust systems in boxes piled to the ceiling, CNC machines with inches of clearance around them, and equipment and parts stacked one upon the other. On a normal workday, employee cars are double parked outside and the restrooms are always in use.

It is with great excitement that APR would like to announce the ground breaking of our new performance campus. The twelve acre site will be the new world headquarters for APR.

The campus will include a state of the art building (designed to our exact specifications and to reflect the spirit of the brand), two additional dyno bays (including an engine dyno), and a test track. Since our first day of business, APR has poured all our revenues back into the business to continue to bring our customers the very best. It is because of you our loyal customer base that we owe all our success. Thank you from the entire APR staff.

This new facility will allow us to stock more inventory, produce more parts, and expand our product offerings. It will also allow our employees to work in a more professional environment. This is a very exciting project and we will be updating the site often so you can follow the project to completion.

We expect the entire building project to take between 10-12 months. Brown and Chambliss are the primary architects with Tiger Constuction as the primary contractor. Stay Tuned and GO APR!!!!

http://www.goapr.com/images/apr_campus.jpg

Follow this link for additional pictures!!!

http://www.goapr.com/Audi/news/facility.html

=)

pipe7284
12-19-2006, 08:11 AM
beautifull, love the fact that will have a private track.

jrau13
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
That's will be an amazing facility!

docurley
12-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Now thats what you call looking to the future I take it there will a games room for you waiting customers [:D] not that I will see any of it[:(]

[race] [wrench] [drive] [hail]

a4cefed
12-19-2006, 08:45 AM
nice

Monchichi8
12-19-2006, 08:52 AM
very cool!!! sooo smart to throw in your own track too. Love the back 1/4 mile straight.

Audi_Sniper
12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
More space means bigger workforce. So who do I send my resume to?[:D]

1 ate T
12-19-2006, 11:08 AM
Love it. The track is a NICE touch.

alen
12-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Is this new facility still in Auburn?

UCFQuattroguy
12-20-2006, 02:16 PM
congrats guys. I know you were talking about it back at the BBQ, but to actually see it come underway is awesome!

maxspeed
12-20-2006, 03:40 PM
need a janitor?

juju4uofa
12-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Awesome guys! I remember y'all mentioning at last year's BBQ. Glad to here it's underway.

BTW, are y'all looking for any engineers? I'm graduating this August from UA with a BS in Mechanical. I've got about two years of experience with Mercedes in Vance. Anyway, just though I'd ask.

AudiSport12
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
yeah i also remember hearing about this at the BBQ. (also, i happen to be wearing the APR 6th Annual BBQ t-shirt i got there haha). your existing facility was pretty cramped up. glad to hear ya'll are finally doing this. is it still going to be in Auburn somewhere? is your test track going to be open to any current APR customers..?

fred2ka4
12-20-2006, 07:24 PM
What is the expected completion date and will there be a grand opening sale/bbq?

Great job on the expansion of the company, as it seems all of APR's hard work has paid off well.

Fred .......[up] [up]

jjjoe
12-20-2006, 08:38 PM
That is all well and good. BUT, I want to know if I can go for a spin on the track when it's done?

E Fresh
12-20-2006, 08:49 PM
Congrats[up] The layout looks nice.

$teady$upreme
12-21-2006, 03:20 AM
that looks awesome[up]