View Full Version : I know I'm retarded but.....

12-15-2006, 10:46 PM
whats the difference between a 710N DV and a manual boost controller? If I am going to buy a GIAC chip which one do I need? Sorry.... newb to the turbo cars[confused]

12-15-2006, 10:54 PM
you need both. Dv recirculates the air while boost controller limits how much air goes to it. might one to do more reading on that.

12-15-2006, 11:21 PM
you need at least a 710N. but you do not need a manual boost controler at this point. the chip/N75 will take care of that.. but as he said^, do more reading