PDA

View Full Version : First Post, just looking for your opinion

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 06:48 PM
What is your stance on decals? I want decals of the makers of the stuff I have in the car, Im thinking of just making a decal list under the side view mirrors on both sides along with a DTM Autohaus above one of the headlights since I have a boser hood. i dont want anything big or flashy. i want them all in etched silver to match the wheels.

Let me know what you guys think. Too rice? I think itll look good as long as its not a big orange KENWOOD sticker or like some lame K&N logo, lol.

i wanna do the big brands only, Koni, GIAC, GReddy, etc.

Anyone done it yet?

A4_2.8tuner
12-12-2006, 06:54 PM
i think a FEW decals are ok...i wouldnt do what you're saying though unless you're sponsored...

personally for myself the only decals i run are a DOPE decal, and 2 decals of our local euro club...

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
Im gonna do a dope decal and a decal of sbeuroclub, a local club as well.

on the hood i want DTM autohaus above one headlight

and on the side i only want giac, greddy, koni, sparco and maybe neuspeed

sk8rtilldie
12-12-2006, 07:04 PM
after the decals...dont forget the wing...its the key piece for your achievement...

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 07:06 PM
lol, you think im a ricer now....ugh. i just want something a little subtle, etched silver, kinda transparent, not big.

the closest ill get to a wing is an m3 lip spoiler and even thats iffy

DGAFxxx
12-12-2006, 07:08 PM
i wouldnt put a decal on of any brand unless I was being sponsored by them. But I guess if you like advertising what you have on your car to be stolen then more power to ya. Also a sign to police that says "my car is modded, pull me over, please.." I thought only people in Hondas did that. Keep in clean.

ExpLlclT
12-12-2006, 07:08 PM
decals suck only have a small on in the rear window or one above the headlight , below the mirrors are rice sideskirts are rice and looks totaly out of place on audis .... plus if your not sponsored why would you rep someone elses crap ?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/ExpLlclT/rabbitsticker.jpg

my only "decal" ^^

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 07:12 PM
yeah...it wouldnt look as clean...i thought itd look okay but it could ruin it completely.

i think im just gonna go with my euro club decals on the rear passenger windows (4 inches) and a dope decal on the rear window.

ExpLlclT
12-12-2006, 07:13 PM
good plan

matt719
12-12-2006, 07:25 PM
I just put on H&R ones on those little tiny rear windows because they came with my springs and they aren't flashy at all. Plus, I removed the ugly anti-theft stickers, so it looks better.

sean1.8t
12-12-2006, 07:26 PM
so far i only have 2 stickers on my car. one for a skateshop i ride for, the other for a snowboard crew im apart of. im waiting on an order of dope stickers right now in which i will put a 5" one somewhere on my car..

oh, and all stickers currently on my car are black. the dope sticker will be black.. check my sig for the color of my car [:D]

i like it clean and subtle

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 08:56 PM
i just saw a few pics of an s4 with decals EVERYWHERE, eeeeeeewwwwwwgh. definitely keeping my car as clean as possible.

Euro Avant
12-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Say no to Decals, they kill

Kreizy31
12-12-2006, 10:27 PM
bump::

check out my car in the sticky, let me know what you think

1 ate T
12-13-2006, 05:35 AM
Car is sick. I looked at it when I saw the first post. I honestly don't mind decals if they're modest. They would only look good in all the same colors, and I would probably only put them on the rear windows. Not sure I'm quite into putting them on the paint.

SeKKeY
12-13-2006, 05:51 AM
rep AZ! those are the decals i would run

94jedi
12-13-2006, 07:52 AM
I like my car clean and simple. Funk the decals. not my style but if you like, go for it. who cares what others think!!! That's not why we're in this game is it? We do this because we like it, not because we want to make sure our cars are pleasing to everyone esle.

Aquattro4
12-13-2006, 11:29 AM
I really like the hood. Where'd you get it? Are those headlights different? Oh, keep it clean and simple. Car looks awesome![up]

Silverstreak98
12-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Ya I would just keep the car clean and pass on the decals for sure.

Kreizy31
12-13-2006, 11:42 AM
the hood is from DTM Autohaus down in LA, DTM Karbon is their little subdivision for cf stuff.

the headlights are Valeo Ecode projectors, i have hid's in them and the whole bit.

they might look a little different to you because of the boser hood

loustylez
12-13-2006, 08:06 PM
if you put decals on your fucking audi i'll find you and key your car. how 'bout that? ;) look at my avatar. i'm not joking...

Kreizy31
12-13-2006, 08:26 PM
lol, alright, i get the picture.

....nice to know youre loyal enough to the audi name to come to california from kansas, hunt my car down and key it

jaredpgh
12-14-2006, 07:02 AM
yeah, decals suck. i have a Pitt Engineering sticker on my rear window, and i'm mulling over the idea of getting one of those neat "wagon mafia" stickers to put on the bumper. but thats it. the whole point of the euro scene is to keep your car "neat and clean", and decals are neither neat nor clean. 'round here we call them "steal-me stickers".