PDA

View Full Version : Someone keyed my car

maxspeed
12-10-2006, 02:43 PM
so yea, i leave my house at about 1am last night and walk down to a friends house to party, and then up to my girls to place where spent the night, so i walk back to my house around 11:30 this morning to find both my sideview mirrors ripped off, all four doors, the hood, the drunk, and the front bumper keyed to shit.

none of the neighbors nor either of my two room mates saw or heard anything...

at least audizine is back..[az]

sean1.8t
12-10-2006, 02:46 PM
holy shit dude that is a horrible keying. i hope you catch the sons of bitches and key their faces off

maxspeed
12-10-2006, 02:50 PM
ill post pics of the damage tommorow

murph013
12-10-2006, 02:56 PM
That's some hardcore keying... someone doesn't like you, or your car at least... bloody savages.

My car got keyed a couple months ago, but it was just a light once-over, not nearly as bad as yours... sorry to hear, man.

CSHO1.8t
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
WTFFFFFFFF?

is that just random or did you make someone really angry?

Korrect414
12-10-2006, 03:53 PM
sorry to hear, I hope it all works out for the best

LateraLex
12-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Boo that sucks

AudiDude007
12-10-2006, 04:16 PM
dude that sucks...

So about 8 months ago my girlfriends '02 A4 got keyed in a parking lot cause she unknowingly took some bitches spot. we went into the grocery store came out.....keyed from front quarter panel driver side all the way back around to passenger side front quarter panel. the security camera just missed her car and you can only see the bitch as she came around the front of the car to do the other side. luckily i got her license plate and had my boy run her plates...i got her address ,waited like 6 months, problem solved ( keyed, cinder blocked front window, and flat tires) so she did an insurance claim, shop hooked her up and basically repainted her entire car and fixed some dings all in one claim.

that was september....so a week ago she calls me crying, someone keyed her car again....driver side door, back to the rear quarter panel. apparently they got like 6 cars on my block. i now have a surveillance cam recording our cars when they're parked. 9mm is well within reach.

sean1.8t
12-10-2006, 04:20 PM
jesus^.. i hope you're joking

RippleChip
12-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Hearing things like that just piss me off. Why must people fuck with others property.

smoothie
12-10-2006, 05:28 PM
no kidding... people just can't get along any more.... DAMM THOSE REALITY SHOWS!!! and dude, where the hell do you live man?? don't sound too friendly at all..

AudiDude007
12-10-2006, 05:54 PM
jesus^.. i hope you're joking

about what part? none of it is a joke though.

thats why its called the city of brotherly love..

iowaboostin
12-10-2006, 06:01 PM
That's why I try not to make enemies, too many idiots with no respect for someone else's property. If it's just some random person then of course you can't help it, at least insurance is taking care of your g/f.

calbear
12-10-2006, 06:28 PM
oic, now....the post made it seem like you waited 6 months and then vandalized the car and then made a claim. but its clearer.

i had the anger here in nyc b/c the city street sweeper side swiped my car while i was sleeping and another time, some punks removed stuff from a nearby dumpster and decided the put old carpeting and other crap like street barricades on top on my car. scratched up the paint on the hood, roof, and trunk.

the worst was finding some mofo's front of their car with the front license plate screws dug into my rear bumper (after just have a fresh repair).

these types of thing rarely happen in ca- unless it's an angry ex.

but still best not to post things of that nature...

AudiDude007
12-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Insurance fraud? who said anything about insurance fraud? the adjuster looked at the vehicle, gave her the money and the shop used that money to fix her car, he just did some extra work for her because he apprecciated the business

the stupid thing was posting what i did to the bitches car who initially keyed my gf's car, but i don't care cause it was warranted.

maxspeed
12-10-2006, 08:35 PM
yea dude, the cops said it didnt look like it was random because of the amount of damage and since my car was back from the street (this happened in my fucking driveway!)

SoFresh
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
committing insurance fraud and then posting it online isn't the best idea.....

WTF!!?

Militant-Grunt
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM
They keyed my repainted hood at school =/ 3 key marks down the middle of the hood. School kids are just messed up.

derek2079
12-10-2006, 11:44 PM
if someone keys your car and its alot of it key the rest f it so you will get a brand new paint job not just the panels that were keyed because they never color match

maxspeed
12-11-2006, 07:19 AM
they already got everything