PDA

View Full Version : Reupholstered Backseat

SoFresh
12-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Ok guys, heres the deal, I bought new front racing seats, they are alcantara red, so they look like a red suede if you dont know what alcantara is (its a tough suede). Anyways, I want to do something with my rear seat which is the black leatherette stuff, it has a nasty stain in it (white-ish color) that will not go away no matter what I clean or condition it with, just gets worse. Anyways, I was thinking of having the inserts in the rear seats reupholstered in a matching red fabric to match the front seats, and Ill also do the door panel inserts as well.

So my question is.... has anyone ever took their rear seat to get the inserts reupholstered? If so, how much did it end up costing?

Can anyone post some pics of their rear seats with different color inserts if you get some spare time, thanks guys, I appriciate it in advance.

smoothie
12-03-2006, 07:41 PM
not sure who it was but i seen a pic not too long ago of a set of seats for the rear that were done to match front aprco seats. looked really nice, had sparco stiched into the headrests of the rear seats to match the front. looked really kool. sorry i'm no help though...:(

SoFresh
12-03-2006, 07:50 PM
yeah, ive seen someone on here too that had red alcantara matching rear inserts... anyone know who that was?