PDA

View Full Version : No Sound

SurferForever
12-02-2006, 08:50 PM
Ok, so i have no sound coming from my stereo. At first it just started out that my front driver side speakers didnt work, but no biggy i wanted to invest in some mods before i did that. Now i have no sound coming out of any speaker. The head unit functions 100% normal just no sound coming out.

Yes i tried turning it up so i dont need to hear that one.

Oh and also my CD changer doesnt work either. The CD changer still has power cause i can take the magazine in and out but when i try and select the cdc option on the head-unit its like its not even there and doesnt light up or anything.

Yes, i have the bose system, any info would help and be useful. Thanks

--Spence

smoothie
12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
i'd say check your fuses but if you say it's working for the most part then i don't know. good luck man.

BoostFrenzy
12-03-2006, 01:52 AM
no highs, no lows... must be bose!

n/m i'm not help here, i just had to say that

SurferForever
12-03-2006, 01:36 PM
ok, so i checked my fuses and where the radio fuse should be theres nothing. Theres actually a few fuses missing but other than the radio eveything works fine. The radio still turns on but no sound at all.

endlesswinterco
12-03-2006, 01:40 PM
the speaker contacts, where the wires go in might be touching metal or the body. if so, it will ground out the one speaker then the whole system. check the speaker termials.

SurferForever
12-03-2006, 08:43 PM
ok, so i was driving around and the head-unit was on but still no sound and the display on it started flashing. Any clues at all?