PDA

View Full Version : APR stage 3 help

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:16 PM
when i got the car the clutch was glazzed so I was never able to get on it, I drove the car like a sissy for 1k miles and now the clutch is fine I think. the ecu has two setting a 91 octain and a 93, in the 91 it seams fine, no problems at all, but today when I finally got to put it in the 93 octain setting i hear a funny noise when it spools up hard, its like a faint honk that starts out at 3800 and goes through 5800 rpms, didnt know if this is normal or if I should be worried..

the car is an apr stage 3+ 2000 a4 1.8t qm, it had a 007 DV newly rebiult and cabonio intake and apr front mount.. thanks for the help in advance..

Neo1130
11-29-2006, 02:20 PM
Had that on my SRT-4 and ended up needing a new turbo...

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM
dont say that, i just got the dam car..

sandnessmj
11-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Ouch. Does it happen still when you switch it back to the 91 setting?

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:26 PM
no only on the 93

bOOOOstedAudi
11-29-2006, 02:29 PM
somethoing is bad with the programing or timing maybe

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:32 PM
i have to hook it up the a vag-com.. how much is a new turbo going to run if thats the problem

sandnessmj
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by johnnybravoa4
i have to hook it up the a vag-com.. how much is a new turbo going to run if thats the problem

More than you'd like to hear. I'd guess $1000-1200?

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
how do I go about figureing out if it really is the turbo

sandnessmj
11-29-2006, 02:38 PM
how do I go about figureing out if it really is the turbo

Doubtful that it is. You said everything runs fine on the 91 setting, and if the turbo was on the way out, it would have problems no matter what.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:44 PM
I just got off the phone with apr, the tech said its more then likley the DV, but the one I had in my other car which I built myself never made any noise.. it was a ko4 car, he said it the turbo was on the way out there would be alot of oil leaking and suck, and it would just go... but im new to this forced induction stuff so i really dont know..

sandnessmj
11-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I don't get how the DV would maket that sound on the 93 program, but not on the 91...

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
maybe it dose, and its just louder because it spools up more.. I just noticed it, its not all that loud its kind faint I guess you could say.. its hard to describe

King18TQuattro
11-29-2006, 03:03 PM
The dv is probably having a hard time with the increase in power when running 93 octane.

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:03 PM
I'm not an expert but could it be detonation?? How much boost are you running, and are you using an EBC?

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:04 PM
yea 91 is stock boost, 93 is like 18 or so, i dont have a boost gauge right now, he took it out when he sold the car, im looking into some options for a boost gauge..

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:06 PM
its a forged 007 DV and the seller said it was just rebuilt when i bought the car..

King18TQuattro
11-29-2006, 03:07 PM
If it was detonation he would most likely be experiencing it on 91 octane rather than 93 octane.

King18TQuattro
11-29-2006, 03:08 PM
Get a new dv, get a baileys from awe-tuning(my personal preference[:D] )

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by King18TQuattro
If it was detonation he would most likely be experiencing it on 91 octane rather than 93 octane.

Actually that's not true because if you are running a 93 octane program and only put 91 octane gas in the car, there is a good chance you will get detination. If you are running a 91 octane program and using 93 octane gas you will be ok.

He said he recently changed to a 93 octane program but didn't say wether he was using the 93 octane gas or not, and that could be the problem.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:13 PM
so you think its more so the DV rather then my turbo, i would think if it was the turbo i would hear it all the time..

King18TQuattro
11-29-2006, 03:18 PM
Freddy, I am assuming he is smart enough to run 93 octane with a 93 octane program. Come on now you carbon fiber nut[:D] . How are the doors coming along?

Yes, it is the dv and not the turbo. Turbo would be making some horrific noises and would be leaking at some point if it was going

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
You might want to give APR a call, because they don't make a Stage III+ kit for the 00 year A4. The 00 A4 was considered a change year, and APR may have released a few prototype kits, but they later gave up on developing a stage III+ kit because they said they could not match the injectors with the programming. I have been trying to get them to develope the kit for my year application, and they said at this time it is not available. Keith at APR has been very helpful with me so you might want to give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Hope everthing works out for you. [:)]

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:24 PM
well its mmart6545 old car, he is mostly on audiworld.. I already called APR and they told me it was more then likely my DV like I stated a few posts ago, and its a APR stage 3+ car done by champion motorsports in FL, even on APR web site they say you can buy the stage 3 + for the 2000

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:24 PM
Freddy, I am assuming he is smart enough to run 93 octane with a 93 octane program. Come on now you carbon fiber nut[:D] . How are the doors coming along?

Yes, it is the dv and not the turbo. Turbo would be making some horrific noises and would be leaking at some point if it was going

I never assume anything, and I was just trying to eliminate possible areas of failure. As for the doors, they are coming along just fine .... [:D]

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:28 PM
sorry if I came off like a jerk not my intent, and yes I use 93 only.. this is just the first car i have ever bought that I didnt biuld myself, so its hard to pin-point the problem because i did do any of the work..

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM
well its mmart6545 old car, he is mostly on audiworld.. I already called APR and they told me it was more then likely my DV like I stated a few posts ago, and its a APR stage 3+ car done by champion motorsports in FL, even on APR web site they say you can buy the stage 3 + for the 2000

Yeah, but if you call them and ask for the kit, they will tell you it is not available for the 2000, only the 2001 and up.

They keep telling me they are going to update the website and they never do. Call them and ask, because I have and they keep telling me it's not available and I don't know why they would say that because it's a sale for them.

johnnybravoa4
P.S. you car looks sick.. and I want your rims..

King18TQuattro
[up]

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 03:37 PM
sorry if I came off like a jerk not my intent, and yes I use 93 only.. this is just the first car i have ever bought that I didnt biuld myself, so its hard to pin-point the problem because i did do any of the work..

well he told me he had the stage III set up and was going to sell the car a while back but then he got the stage III + installed which he was waiting for, when i called APR the tech asked what year my car was and I told him I have APR stage 3 + and he didnt say anything.. hell if its not a stage III + car that would make the contract I sgined and he signed void and I could get my money back..lol

he did all the suporting mods for the stage 3+ i dont know.. I can only go buy what I was told..

b00st
11-29-2006, 03:48 PM
try a 710N and see what happens...only 30 bucks at VW dealer.

if it was the turbo you will get the classic dentist drill sound and i doubt you will hit or more over hold full boost.

people run baileys, forge 007 is good...maybe the rebuild is bad. EVOMS just gave me a new one...sent my old one in. got a new one...no rebuilds.

i know mmart from AW...he had the SIII+. i remember the post when he got it. that was before i used to hang on az. he had to basically had to scrap is APR SIII kit and paid the whole thing all over again. i think mike posted in there too at the time....we were all debating....basically it was $7500+ to go BT in his case. since he had to buy it twice since SIII kit and SIII+ parts are not compatible.

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks for nice comments, and you didn't come off as sounding like a jerk, not to me anyways.

Most tech's that do installs might not know about supporting software. He might have bought a stage III+ and installed it, but I was told by one of the product developers that it would not work right. So I would call APR and tell them exactly what you have as far as make model year, and what kit you are running.

Ask for Andy or Keith. [up]

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
well I dont know.. ill call and ask tommorrow..

It seams that it only happens on wide open throttle, and it dosent do it all the time, it almost feels like there is a loss of power when it makes the noise. so im going to have to try another DV to rule that out, maybe the who ever rebiult this one did it wrong.. where can i get a rebiult kit for one of the 007's? any other sugestions, im going to through in a boost gauge tomarow so I can watch and see what the boost dose..

AB18
11-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Im 99.9 sure mmart had the stage 3+, from what i remember his ran great. And im not sure where you guys are getting your info, but i have delt with Apr ALOT. I ran there stage 3 kit on my old A4, and i could upgrade from stage3 to stage3+ plus for i think around 2,300.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
well I just bought the car from him like a month ago, the clutch was glazzed like I stated b4, mmart has been very honest with me, its my car now and i dont want to bother him with every little problem I have so I just posted up this question.. my old profile got deleated in the crash.. but i usually use audiforums but there seam to be more stage 3 guys over here, its just and odd sound and i dont know what it is..

AB18
11-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Yep, i saw your name over there, i used to be over there alot.

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by AB18
Im 99.9 sure mmart had the stage 3+, from what i remember his ran great. And im not sure where you guys are getting your info, but i have delt with Apr ALOT. I ran there stage 3 kit on my old A4, and i could upgrade from stage3 to stage3+ plus for i think around 2,300.

Yes, you can upgrade from a stage III to a stage III+ on a 2001, not a 2000. The motor changed from 2000 to 2001. The 2001 motor is the same one that comes in the B6, so basically you have a B5 body with a B6 motor.

As for where I am getting my information, it comes directly from Andy, and Kieth at APR.
Andy is a sales manager, while Keith is the senior sales/ customer support manager. Both times that I have enquired about the stage III+ kit through APR's website, a technician has told me that the kit is ready and available. When I have called to give the specifics of my car, I was told that the kit will not work, and is not available for my year. 2000 is a 1 year only vehicle, different from 99, and 2001. I do not know why I would be told this if it were not true, and I also never said that the kit was not made. There may have been prototypes made, but they were given up on by APR. I also have a program that was designed only for the 2000 year model called the "wild" program. It was designed for the stage III kit and was only available to those who new the programmer who worked for APR. It was never really released. This was a tweaked program with more agressive fuel and map curves, to allow higher HP gains, but technially it doesn't exist.

I am not tryin to say anything about anyone here, but instead just guide you in the right direction. Who better to ask questions about a kit than the company that designed it. There is a lot of knowledge in these forums, and it's good to be able to have it at your disposal, but again when I had my problems with my kit, APR was able to help me on both occasions with great results.

Fred

AB18
11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
I know them both at apr,i suggest he talks to someone there that knows whats going on. I have never heard that they didnt have it for the 2000, id get to the bottom of it.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 08:29 PM
well i was not trying to push any buttons I believe you but he got the kit right when it came out so I was told, and when i talked to the tech at apr he didnt say anything when he asked about my year and car, and said it was the DV that the turbo wouldnt make that kind of noise, didnt really solve the problem but i guess it did help. the only way to find out is to get his recipt for the kit, or call champion motor sports who did the upgrade. Im just trying to figure out what the noise is and take steps to get ride of it..

Audone
11-29-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by fred2ka4
Yes, you can upgrade from a stage III to a stage III+ on a 2001, not a 2000. The motor changed from 2000 to 2001. The 2001 motor is the same one that comes in the B6, so basically you have a B5 body with a B6 motor.

As for where I am getting my information, it comes directly from Andy, and Kieth at APR.
Andy is a sales manager, while Keith is the senior sales/ customer support manager. Both times that I have enquired about the stage III+ kit through APR's website, a technician has told me that the kit is ready and available. When I have called to give the specifics of my car, I was told that the kit will not work, and is not available for my year. 2000 is a 1 year only vehicle, different from 99, and 2001. I do not know why I would be told this if it were not true, and I also never said that the kit was not made. There may have been prototypes made, but they were given up on by APR. I also have a program that was designed only for the 2000 year model called the "wild" program. It was designed for the stage III kit and was only available to those who new the programmer who worked for APR. It was never really released. This was a tweaked program with more agressive fuel and map curves, to allow higher HP gains, but technially it doesn't exist.

I am not tryin to say anything about anyone here, but instead just guide you in the right direction. Who better to ask questions about a kit than the company that designed it. There is a lot of knowledge in these forums, and it's good to be able to have it at your disposal, but again when I had my problems with my kit, APR was able to help me on both occasions with great results.

Fred

You are wrong. MMart's car is a true APR Stage 3+. APR initially made the 2000 kit with their own injectors, which they had problems sourcing afterwards, and then switched to bosch I beleive. They have yet to fully re-program the new injectors, so they no longer sell the 3+ upgrade for 00. They would probably tell you they dont have an AEB 3+ either.. but if you lift up my hood you will see different.
As for the "wild" software for the regular 3's.. anyone could have it, and was widely available, all you had to do was ask.

JohnnyBravoa4: If you ask Matt one more thing, ask him about access to the 'Other' forums (Private for APR owners) There are a group of us over there that will provide much better help then anyone here. (Been there, done that)

Mark
98 APR 3+

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 08:49 PM
he told me about that forum and said he would grand me access but he never did, I really dont like bothering him, I know I wouldnt want to hear about every littke problem that happend with any of the cars I ever sold. He is a nice guy, and has delt with my BS enough..lol I will give him shoot him an email about the forum..

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
well i was not trying to push any buttons I believe you but he got the kit right when it came out so I was told, and when i talked to the tech at apr he didnt say anything when he asked about my year and car, and said it was the DV that the turbo wouldnt make that kind of noise, didnt really solve the problem but i guess it did help. the only way to find out is to get his recipt for the kit, or call champion motor sports who did the upgrade. Im just trying to figure out what the noise is and take steps to get ride of it..

If you really want to get to the bottom of it, just pop the cover on your ecu, and give APR the ecu# and they will be able to help you with your problem, as they will be able to see exactly what was purchased for your car.

BJC
11-29-2006, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Audone
You are wrong. MMart's car is a true APR Stage 3+. APR initially made the 2000 kit with their own injectors, which they had problems sourcing afterwards, and then switched to bosch I beleive. They have yet to fully re-program the new injectors, so they no longer sell the 3+ upgrade for 00. They would probably tell you they dont have an AEB 3+ either.. but if you lift up my hood you will see different.
As for the "wild" software for the regular 3's.. anyone could have it, and was widely available, all you had to do was ask.

Mark
98 APR 3+

Bah, beat me to it. Also wanted to add that the reasoning APR stopped producing the 3+ kits because they never even finished them. The DBW files were tuned very poorly. A guy from AW shipped his 01 to APR and had great success and then it hit APR and realizing how shitty they did on the previous 00 and 01 files. So they stopped production of the kit, but im sure they would be more than happy to dyno tune a nDBW and 00 car to produce again.

I'm not really sure why they even stopped production on the nDBW, iirc, they are still using the same injectors as the Stage 3 kit.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 09:28 PM
how about some help with the problem..lol

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Audone

JohnnyBravoa4: If you ask Matt one more thing, ask him about access to the 'Other' forums (Private for APR owners) There are a group of us over there that will provide much better help then anyone here. (Been there, done that)

Mark
98 APR 3+

You say problem with sourcing the injectors, APR says problems with the programming of the injectors, and I never said anything about any other motor. You say anyone could have the programming, and that may be true, but my point was that the "wild" program was 00 specific. I'm not here to argue with you, and all I'm trying to say is give APR a call and see if they can help you with your problem. Why is it that the problem only happens when he runs the 93 octane program and not the 91? I don't know, nor do I claim to know, but what I do know is that I had a series of problem with my set-up, and APR was able to help me with all my problems. I to am like you, in the fact that I purchased a car that was already modified with the stage III set-up, but APR did not care. All they saw was that one of their kits was not working correctly, and did everything to fix the problem. I am not trying to tell JohnnyBravoa4 what his problem is, or what's wrong with his car. What I am trying to do is direct Johnny B. to APR's customer service so that he can let the people who designed the kit have a chance to fix it.

johnnybravoa4
11-29-2006, 09:40 PM
I agree with you, and im going to try the DV like they and some of you sugested, I think this got a little out of control, I didnt want to start any problems nor did I want anyone to get upset at anyone else. I apreciate the help, and I hope we all can get past this stage III + debate..

fred2ka4
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
I agree with you, and im going to try the DV like they and some of you sugested, I think this got a little out of control, I didnt want to start any problems nor did I want anyone to get upset at anyone else. I apreciate the help, and I hope we all can get past this stage III + debate..

I never got angry or upset, and I hope you get your car fixed, and that's all I was trying to help you to do. As far as the debate, it's over because obviously there is a stage III+ for the 00, but it's just not offered anymore. Regardless of what was said, I just hope you get your car fixed because I know how I felt when my car was not running 100%.

[:)] [up]

b00st
11-29-2006, 10:52 PM
here is me talking to mmart. i go by Octane on AW
http://forums.audiworld.com/a4/msgs/2454463.phtml

that is when he first got it. he is a MY 2000 w/ SIII+

i'm not gonna look for the other thread but he paid to do it all over again. he was selling is SIII to recover some of the costs from buying the SIII+.

BJC
11-29-2006, 11:37 PM

What you should do is just get the Forge DV tuning kit. It will come with several springs and spacers/washers. You are going to want to swap the stock spring in the Forge with the Green one, it is the strongest one and should be just right for the 28RS. If it is too strong, run the next one down (i think yellow but not sure), use spacers accordingly.

I would stay away from Bailey because you can not service them. You can relube the Forge whenever you want.

johnnybravoa4
11-30-2006, 07:25 AM
yea thanks for the advise im going to buy the tuning kit today online and give that a shot, I actually have a 710n laying around so i might just through it in today to see if it stops the noise.

94jedi
11-30-2006, 07:42 AM
i usually use audiforums but there seam to be more stage 3 guys over here

Lets see if I can pick a fight [;)]

if you want to talk about eye lids, rims and the lowest c/o's...got to AW.

If you want to talk BT business, come here to AZ. [eek]

[:p]

before anyone gets pissy, I'm clearly joking as I have no idea what goes on at AW because I can't stand the format. [up]

johnnybravoa4
11-30-2006, 07:49 AM
why would i get pissy you said AW (audiworld) i use audiforums(AF) im not a big fan of the set up on AW and i dont have a good post count and never seam to get any questions ever answered unless my friend Justin baby sits the thread.. not a big fan of that..
but i guess i get the joke..

Originally posted by 94jedi
Lets see if I can pick a fight [;)]

if you want to talk about eye lids, rims and the lowest c/o's...got to AW.

If you want to talk BT business, come here to AZ. [eek]

[:p]

before anyone gets pissy, I'm clearly joking as I have no idea what goes on at AW because I can't stand the format. [up] [cool] [cool] [cool] [cool]

bitjockey
11-30-2006, 08:16 AM
The carbonio intake causes that "honking", not "detonation", or a "blown turbo".

There is so much misinformation swimming in this thread it makes my head hurt.

Its due to harmonics of the engine sucking in air, resonating at a certain frequency. If you could fit the stock airbox with that kit, it wouldn't do it. Since day 1 with that 3+ kit, Matt complained about that annoying noise.

Obviously on the 93 octane programming, running lots more boost it is more noticable. That turbo is just about brand new, theres no way its dead yet. You can throw springs and kits and whatever you want at the car, but that noise won't go away unless you manage to fit the factory airbox back in.

Get yourself a boost gauge, do some logging with VAG-COM if you're concerned about that car's performance. I've ridden and driven it many times, and its probably the most solid off-the-shelf stage 3 car on these boards.

APR doesn't advertise 3+ for the 2000 anymore due to the injectors needed for that application no longer being produced. All you'd have to do is open the hood (that might involve putting down the keyboard and picking up a wrench!) and look at the MAF and turbo. Bigger MAF = 3+. 28RS w/ new housing = 3+. How could you even doubt that its a 3+ car, you own the car!

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't understand why this thread has even gotten this long.

Get registered on stage3forums ASAP, they'll be able to help you out much quicker and more accurately. You can PM me if you want to know anything else about the car.

mmart6545
11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
yea thanks for the advise im going to buy the tuning kit today online and give that a shot, I actually have a 710n laying around so i might just through it in today to see if it stops the noise.

I already worked through all 4 of the forge springs and the rebuild kit. Werent the other springs in the extra parts box? The DV is not the problem. Its the "vortex" that is created under heavy loads through the carbonio airbox and shape of the intake hose. Normal.

mmart6545
11-30-2006, 10:06 AM
And sorry to disappoint but:

Yes, the car is really a 3+ kit.

APR no longer sells it becuase they ran out of their delphi injectors and did not have a car to tune the new bosch injectors on.

The wild software is regularly available. I ran this software when I had the regular s3.

King18TQuattro
11-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Why is he experiencing power loss then? An intake should not be decreasing power on a BT setup. If it is, that intake is the biggest piece of S*** on the market.

Just swap in the 710N and see if stops the noise. If not, out the stock airbox back in with an upgraded filter. if it still does not go away, not sure.

mmart6545
11-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Why is he experiencing power loss then? An intake should not be decreasing power on a BT setup. If it is, that intake is the biggest piece of S*** on the market.

Just swap in the 710N and see if stops the noise. If not, out the stock airbox back in with an upgraded filter. if it still does not go away, not sure.

The stock airbox will not fit with all of the APR hardware (larger maf and TIP)

King18TQuattro
11-30-2006, 10:19 AM
New CAI then evo ms,etc.[;)]

sandnessmj
11-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Why is he experiencing power loss then?

I don't think he ever said that he was, he was just worried about the noise...

King18TQuattro
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
well I dont know.. ill call and ask tommorrow..

It seams that it only happens on wide open throttle, and it dosent do it all the time, it almost feels like there is a loss of power when it makes the noise. so im going to have to try another DV to rule that out, maybe the who ever rebiult this one did it wrong.. where can i get a rebiult kit for one of the 007's? any other sugestions, im going to through in a boost gauge tomarow so I can watch and see what the boost dose.. it almost feels like there is a loss of power when it makes the noise

johnnybravoa4
11-30-2006, 10:55 AM
I figured mmart6545 would show up sooner or later, i would have emialed you but like i stated above i dont want to come running to every time there is a problem it shouldnt be yours to deal with, thats not right, or atleast i dont feel right about doing it.

I dont know, im not use to the car, and i dont have a boost gauge so i cant really say for sure, the car rips, its just so smooth that its really hard to tell and i have nothing to gauge it on because this is really the first time i drove it in the 93 setting, im installing a boost gauge after i eat a late lunch i went into work really early so i could leave really early

AB18
11-30-2006, 10:55 AM
I ran the carbonio on my S3 kit, i loved that setup, was crazy.

johnnybravoa4
11-30-2006, 10:57 AM
how do I go about getting registered on stage3forums

thanks for the input, its probibly just nothing, im just not use to the car yet..

Originally posted by bitjockey
The carbonio intake causes that "honking", not "detonation", or a "blown turbo".

There is so much misinformation swimming in this thread it makes my head hurt.

Its due to harmonics of the engine sucking in air, resonating at a certain frequency. If you could fit the stock airbox with that kit, it wouldn't do it. Since day 1 with that 3+ kit, Matt complained about that annoying noise.

Obviously on the 93 octane programming, running lots more boost it is more noticable. That turbo is just about brand new, theres no way its dead yet. You can throw springs and kits and whatever you want at the car, but that noise won't go away unless you manage to fit the factory airbox back in.

Get yourself a boost gauge, do some logging with VAG-COM if you're concerned about that car's performance. I've ridden and driven it many times, and its probably the most solid off-the-shelf stage 3 car on these boards.

APR doesn't advertise 3+ for the 2000 anymore due to the injectors needed for that application no longer being produced. All you'd have to do is open the hood (that might involve putting down the keyboard and picking up a wrench!) and look at the MAF and turbo. Bigger MAF = 3+. 28RS w/ new housing = 3+. How could you even doubt that its a 3+ car, you own the car!

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't understand why this thread has even gotten this long.

Get registered on stage3forums ASAP, they'll be able to help you out much quicker and more accurately. You can PM me if you want to know anything else about the car.

Audone
11-30-2006, 11:10 AM
PM sent JB

johnnybravoa4
11-30-2006, 09:36 PM
well its not a boost issue, im spiking at 23, and holding 20 21 ish, must just be the airbox..