PDA

View Full Version : Need Local VAG...Please!

Hondakiller
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey guys whats up, as I have mentioned before the car has been acting funny and I have a possible boost leak....Well Sat. Morning I woke up started the car and got a CEL + EPC light...Took the car to HBL and they told me its a ECM=Engine control Module that is causing the CEL's and that they aren't able to clear the codes..I was hoping somebody with VAG can please try to clear these codes before I make a 2hour drive to Aburdeen, MD...I would greatly appreciate it and some beer or lunch will be available to the person willing to help me just try to clear the codes...I don't need anything else but clearing it out to see if turns on again..

Thank You
Khashy

Hondakiller
11-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Nobody in the Northern VA area can lend a hand?

NGP has left their Ross-Tech cord in a customer vehicle and it will be sometime before they can get it back..They would rather me try to do it here before making the trip out there...O well PM me

Thanks
Khashy

kevkor2002
11-28-2006, 01:03 PM
PM'd ya

Hondakiller
11-28-2006, 01:24 PM
Thanks dude, sent right back...Really appreciate it.

NyteEscape
12-13-2006, 12:59 PM
ill be in nova starting saturday. if u still need a vag, hit me up.

Tinman
12-13-2006, 01:37 PM
don't worry, he's banned.

L8

BoostLeakA4
12-13-2006, 02:16 PM
don't worry, he's banned.

L8

[:D] whats up!

hey NyteEscape Thanks for trying to help me out, but I went up to NGP and have come to a conclusion of a ECM issue and it looks like my ECU my be bad. My dealer is trying to ram me in the ass and say my ECU looks like its been opened....dumb fvcks don't know that it can just be flashed and burned through the port....I am totally lost, the car runs like crap, I will be removing the ECU and sending it to APR so they can possibly figure something out or may be fix the ECU...Any suggestions would be greatful in this situation...And dealership tips also.

Thanks

Tinman
12-13-2006, 03:00 PM
hey man, it's against AZ rules for you to make a new handle after you're banned. you're given one name, and if your actions cause for your account to be suspended, you must pread your case with an admin, not create a new acct.

L8