PDA

View Full Version : two-toned..?

griffs
11-22-2006, 07:43 PM
So i need to repaint my whole B5 S4 over this winter, and i'm kinda thinking two-tone. Make her stand out a bit. I've seen the one silver/black A4 on here, but i was wondering if anyone had any other pictures of some B5's in 2 toned.

personally i was thinking silver/blue

d_maniac
11-22-2006, 09:10 PM
What color exterior and interior do you have now???

griffs
11-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Interior is black. and exterior is sort of silver ... this is the shape the car is in currently:
http://lh4.google.com/image/bjgriff/RV-2vqxaABI/AAAAAAAADeQ/VGzQqzdL7Ow/s288/IMG_0205.JPG
(thats spots of primer on it)

smoothie
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM
i had the thought in my mind to do a two tone on my car. I've also seen the silver and black one your tinking of and i love it. the whole blue and silver would be awsome i think. that was my idea to go my original color santorian on top and a silver on bottom. i think it would look great if you pick a good body line to fallow.

d_maniac
11-22-2006, 09:55 PM
what about red and black??? or blue and black ???

smoothie
11-22-2006, 10:27 PM
blue and black would be kool.. it wouldn't stand out as much, might be neat. i don't know about red and black, sounds a little tacky to me?

SeanF
11-22-2006, 11:12 PM
lime green and banana yellow...

burner799
11-23-2006, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by griffs
So i need to repaint my whole B5 S4 over this winter, and i'm kinda thinking two-tone. Make her stand out a bit. I've seen the one silver/black A4 on here, but i was wondering if anyone had any other pictures of some B5's in 2 toned.

I think you have a fever and the only cure is more nogaro.....with a carbon fiber hood, trunk, and black roof. Paint the hood except for some strips of Cf too. sexy times.

cleanandsimple
11-23-2006, 06:06 AM
i was thinking the same thing. i was thinking a light silverey blue either that or a dark red almost maroon. not sure if it will be to much contrast on a silver car though. if you find any pics let me know.

badassbaldie
11-23-2006, 06:30 AM

Funny thing you should say this...I was watching OVERHAULIN' last night and they did a mustang in Blue/silver. Looked really nice and I was thinking that Nogaro blue and Silver would be perfect...

mike-2ptzero
11-23-2006, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by badassbaldie
Funny thing you should say this...I was watching OVERHAULIN' last night and they did a mustang in Blue/silver. Looked really nice and I was thinking that Nogaro blue and Silver would be perfect...

Norago blue doesn't have much metallic in it so it might not look all that great next to the silver on the A4.

pipe7284
11-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by burner799
I think you have a fever and the only cure is more nogaro.....with a carbon fiber hood, trunk, and black roof. Paint the hood except for some strips of Cf too. sexy times.

x2
just paint nogaro and get CF hoof, trunk and paint roof black. and some black wheels===== BEAUTIFULL, ooopss just nutted. lol!!!

a4cefed
11-23-2006, 08:17 AM
maybe paint the car the m3 carbon black, it appears black and then in some light you can see the midnight blue