PDA

View Full Version : All Steel Tie Rods: who has them?

Kievskiy
11-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Well, 2 month ago i bought a set of OEM tie rods with rubber inserts, couple auto-x and street racing and seems like they are not strong at all!!! i mean the wheel has play (left /right play), not the bearing, anyways, i saw the tie rods that are claimed to be ALL STEEL, it said they the rubber insert is replaced by the full steel setup.....anyone heard or have them? any feedback?
Thanx
Andrey.
PS>i'm about to buy all steel ones....just want some info from other azers...:)[up]

jeremy@matrix
11-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by kievskiy
Well, 2 month ago i bought a set of OEM tie rods with rubber inserts, couple auto-x and street racing and seems like they are not strong at all!!! i mean the wheel has play (left /right play), not the bearing, anyways, i saw the tie rods that are claimed to be ALL STEEL, it said they the rubber insert is replaced by the full steel setup.....anyone heard or have them? any feedback?
Thanx
Andrey.
PS>i'm about to buy all steel ones....just want some info from other azers...:)[up]

Andrey,

You're talking about the tie rod assembly or just the tie rod end?

There are heavy duty tie rod ends like we sell. The entire tie rod assembly would come with the non-HD end, but you could swap out the non-HD for the HD end if you'd like.

LMK how we can help!