PDA

View Full Version : Toys for Tots cruise is this Saturday also,......

AudiBoy808
11-22-2006, 03:48 PM
I'm still trying to find out the exact info for this. Will post it as soon as I find out the 411. Unless no one is interested in going then I won't bother. I do this cruise religiously every year it's actually one that I really look forward in doing since it's all about the kids. Post up if you are interested if not I won't post.

please try to be at Magic Island by 9:00 am. There will be a driver's meeting around 9:30 and we all roll out at 10:00am. The police are aware of the event, and will not be tagging anyone for anything manini. However, be on your best behavior. If you act up, believe me, they WILL pull you over. This is a good cause, and I hope you all can find it in your hearts to attend. It's not about US... it's about making a CHILD'S Christmas that much brighter.

Peace,

HIstateS8
11-22-2006, 04:49 PM
Well, I may not able to attend because of work, but if you're down to hang after 230, lemme know. Maybe grab something to eat?

LAS
11-23-2006, 04:11 AM
dang, i work.

AudiBoy808
11-23-2006, 12:05 PM
Sup B, shoots I think I'll be able to hang wit cha. I'll give you a call later.

Peace,

Originally posted by HIstateS4
Well, I may not able to attend because of work, but if you're down to hang after 230, lemme know. Maybe grab something to eat?